Day Out

Montree took a picture of himself before heading out, sending it to Good

Montree took a picture of himself before heading out, sending it to Good. Now that they were back in Bangkok, and already in their new dorms, he and some of the other 'wives' had decided on a day out. Just them, not their respective partners. In Yo's and Ming's cases, that had been a little difficult to swing. At least all Yo had to do was sweetly cajole Pha into letting him go, saying Win and Montree would look out for him. Ming, however, had to be firm - something he really hated - and told Kit he was going out without him, and he'd be back before dinner. He also told Kit to hang out with Pha and Forth. Beam wasn't available, since he was coming along too as the self-proclaimed 'adult' of the group.

Yeah, right. Everyone knew better. He was getting just as smothered as the others and was in desperate need of some personal space. Yo and Ming were the only ones pregnant, yet suddenly all the 'tops' were acting somewhat like Pha and Kit. It made no sense.

Kit had grudgingly agreed to letting Ming go since Beam was going. Beam may be a playful little shit, but he knew when to get serious about things, and if something happened to Ming he'd be right there.

That was all hammered out yesterday.

Montree turned his screen off and slid the phone into his jeans pocket. He slipped his shoes on after making sure he had everything he needed, then walked out the door, closing and locking it behind him. Somehow, he'd manged to get a dorm room in the same building as Beam and Kit. He walked past their rooms since the plan was to meet in the parking lot, then meet up with the others for breakfast. After that, they'd go where the day took them and just have fun.

He wasn't at all surprised to hear arguing coming from both rooms. He had to stifle a laugh, pressing the down button on the elevator and waiting for it to come up. Ming is not about to let P'Kit smother him today. And it sounds like P'Forth is just as bad as P'Kit.

Meanwhile in the room Beam and Forth shared, Forth kept trying to distract Beam by moving his wallet and keys, even hiding his shoes under the bed so he couldn't go anywhere. Needless to say, Beam was so, so done with the childish antics. "Forth, you have hazer stuff to get ready for, anyway," Beam said in an irritated voice. "You won't miss me for a minute. Now please, let go of my sleeve." He tugged his arm free of Forth's grip, ignoring the puppy like way his boyfriend was looking at him. "Mon and Ming are probably already waiting down in the parking lot for me to drive them to breakfast."

"