Peace

"P'Pha, you awake?" Yo turned over on his side facing Pha, hoping the older was awake already

"P'Pha, you awake?" Yo turned over on his side facing Pha, hoping the older was awake already. He was really hungry and wanted something to eat, preferably Pha's cooking, and not something microwavable.

"What is it??" Pha sat upright, frantic. "Are you in pain?? Sick??"

"I'm hungry," Yo said flatly, arching a brow at his crazy fiance. "Are you okay?"

Pha breathed a sigh of relief, rubbing his forehead and yawning softly. "Sorry...the last time you woke me up like that..."

I had bronchitis and couldn't breathe very well. Yo grimaced. "Sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. What do you want to eat, baby?"

"No eggs," Yo said firmly. "And make sure P'Kit doesn't try to make Ming eat them, either. Seems he and I both have an aversion to eggs while pregnant."

Pha smiled, tracing Yo's cheek with a gentle fingertip. "Your wish is my command, Yo." He leaned down for a chaste kiss. "Anything else?"

Yo giggled softly. "Mmm...can we go sit on the sand and watch the waves after breakfast?"

"Of course, baby."

"This place is so peaceful," Yo stretched lightly, making a sound of content. "Don't ever wanna leave..."

"We can stay here the whole summer if you want," Pha told him, sliding off the bed to get changed out of his sleep shirt and shorts.

Yo rolled to his other side, carefully pushing himself upright. "I'd love to...but I doubt the others will stay that long."

"You don't want to be with just me?" Pha teased, pulling a t-shirt on.

Yo shook his head in amusement. "I would never say that, let alone think that. Silly P'Pha." He counted to three, and managed to get himself to his feet. His six month belly made it hard for him to get up without help, but he could do it sometimes. He waddled - there was no other word for it, he felt like a freaking duck - to the closet and chose his own clothes for the day, an over-sized button-up shirt and drawstring shorts, the maternity kind. He hadn't wanted them, but after Pha had convinced him to just try them, the waistband was so much better than the elastic waistbands of his usual sweatpants. He buttoned the top few buttons of the shirt, smirking to himself when he felt Pha's stare on him - it was Pha's shirt.

"And what are you doing?" Pha murmured, hands lightly massaging Yo's shoulders.

Yo's head fell back against Pha's shoulder, smiling up at him. "Are you going to tell me I can't wear your clothes?"

Pha kissed Yo's cheek. "No, I'm not. You can wear whatever you want, baby."

Love moved, catching Yo's attention. He moved his hands from his buttons to hold his belly, one hand on top and the other on the bottom. He smiled softly as Pha's placed his hands on either side of Yo's belly, gently caressing it as he dropped light kisses on Yo's neck, making the younger giggle.