Almost Caught

Good didn't mind keeping their relationship a secret. He didn't mind not really being "official". As long as he knew Montree was his and he was Montree's, all was right in his world. He watched without moving his head as Montree came out of the bathroom, rubbing at his wet hair with a towel, walking over to the couch and sitting next to Good.

"What're you thinking about so hard?" Montree leaned against Good, head on his shoulder as he smiled at his sort-of boyfriend.

"You," Good teased, giving Montree a smirky smile. "Who else would I be thinking about?"

Montree flushed in pleased embarrassment. "Don't tease me."

"You like it when I tease you."

"Mmmm...sometimes."

"Oh?" Good's smirk grew. "And is this not one of those times?"

"No," Montree said petulantly, hugging a pillow to his chest. Then he smiled again. "I'm glad you were able to come over tonight. I missed you."

Good brushed their noses together, enjoying the way Montree's face flushed darker

Good brushed their noses together, enjoying the way Montree's face flushed darker. "Me too. Working on research projects is not my idea of fun."

Montree blinked up at him innocently. "And what is your idea of fun?" He squeaked in surprise when Good pressed their mouths together.

It turned into a hot and messy makeout session. Just as Montree was starting to inch Good's shirt up, he felt hands grasp his, stopping his movements.

"Not tonight, Mon," Good murmured against the other's lips.

"Noooo..." Montree whined. "You say that every time, Good. What's wrong with tonight??"

"You have classes every time we get like this."

"It's the only free time we have."

"I know. But I want our first time to be special. I want to take care of you the next day, not send you off to class in pain. Can you wait a little longer? For me? Na?"

Montree felt himself melting at Good's sweet tone. "Aish...you could make a serial killer change his ways with that voice of yours. Yes, alright, I'll wait. But not too much longer!" He shook a teasing finger in Good's face, smiling at him. "Or else I'll tie you down and have my wicked way with you."

"Is that a promise?"

"Good!"

XXX