Stalked

Yo couldn't get rid of the creepy crawly feeling, as if bugs were crawling over his skin everywhere he went. He scratched at the back of his neck absentmindedly, wondering if he'd gotten into something that was irritating his skin, and made a mental note to take a shower. He pressed the button on the elevator and waited for it to arrive on the ground floor. The apartment he and Pha had chosen was only on the second floor, but Yo had been feeling tired and weak the past few days, so he'd been using the elevator when Pha wasn't with him. He didn't want to worry the over-protective doctor-to-be.

He entered the elevator and pressed the second floor button, catching sight of a guy wearing a mask looking at him as the doors closed. Creepy. He shivered slightly, glad the guy wasn't in the elevator with him. Plus, there had been something oddly familiar about the weirdo...

The doors opened, and Yo couldn't keep in the small squeak of surprise when he came face-to-face with a concerned Pha. "P'Pha! What're you doing here already?? I thought you had another class!"

"It got canceled," Pha said, eyes going over every inch of Yo. "Are you okay? You never take the elevator."

"Mmm, just tired," Yo shrugged, shouldering his bag better and slipping past Pha, trotting down the hallway and inside the apartment. He was about to go to their bedroom, but Pha's arms drawing him in halted all movement. "P'Pha," Yo giggled, turning his head to smile at him. "What're you doing?"

"I'm worried about you," Pha told him, nuzzling at his cheek. "You're tired all the time, you've been getting cramps in your abdomen-"

Shit, I forgot about that.

"-your chest is still tender to the touch, and your appetite has grown immensely, not to mention there was that odd episode of you being sick at New Year's only a couple hours after we'd fallen asleep."

"Everybody gets sick at odd times," Yo tried to argue.

"I want you to get checked out by a doctor."

"You're training to be a doctor. Can't you diagnose me?" Yo turned in Pha's arms, looping his hands behind Pha's neck and going up on tiptoe to kiss him. "Hm?"

Pha wasn't amused. "Yo, this isn't funny. We're talking about your health, not bedroom roleplay."

Yo sighed, breaking out of Pha's arms and heading for the bedroom again. "If I do go to a doctor, we're gonna find out it's nothing, and you're going to feel silly for worrying so much. People's bodies do change as they get older, you know."

"Not like this, they don't," Pha followed him, leaning against the wall. "And I originally didn't want to say anything since I know you'll try to kick me for it, but..."

"What?" Yo turned, giving him an odd look. "What would I kick you for?"

"Your...abdomen has felt softer to me."

Yo looked down as if he could see his belly through his uniform shirt. "Softer?"

"Well..." Pha scratched the back of his head, knowing he'd just stuck his foot into his mouth.

"Yeah, I have gotten a little pudgier," Yo agreed with him, frowning down at his stomach instead of at Pha.

Wait...you're not mad at me for pointing it out?? "No, honey, I'm not saying you've gotten fat. I'm just worried because you're so active, it doesn't seem right."

Yo blinked at Pha a couple times. "Oh...you're right. That is weird. Huh."

"I do like you soft," Pha walked over, gathering Yo back into his arms. "In fact, I prefer you like this. I just want to make sure nothing's wrong."