Krathong

The Fairy Angel Gang was gathered around Yo at one table while Win and his fellow Law friends sat at the table next to them, both groups enjoying a peaceful lunch

The Fairy Angel Gang was gathered around Yo at one table while Win and his fellow Law friends sat at the table next to them, both groups enjoying a peaceful lunch. Yo listened to his friends chatter on about the repeat performance 4F was giving later, and Win was discussing a section of one of their law textbooks with Blue and Sing. Cake, a surprise to everybody, went and sat with Win, animatedly joining the law discussion. Turned out, her father was a lawyer and she was a goldmine of knowledge.

"E'Yo! E'Yo!" Montree squealed, grabbing Yo's arm with both hands and shaking it. "He's here!!!"

Yo pulled free of Montree's grasp, rubbing the reddened skin. "Who's here??"

"Ai'Good!" Montree made a sound like he was dying, ducking his head to hide behind Yo's shoulder.

"...so?" Yo craned his neck, giving Good a friendly wave. "What, do you suddenly hate him or something?"

Good waved back, making his way towards Yo. "Hey, Yo. Thought you'd be here." His gaze strayed towards Montree. He cocked his head, puzzled by the way Montree was hiding his face. "Um...is Montree okay?"

Montree made a soft noise, pressing his face harder into Yo's shoulder.

"She's fine," Yo waved a dismissive hand. "Just gets shy for no reason. Ouch!" Yo jumped, glowering over his shoulder at Montree and rubbing his now throbbing side. "Don't pinch me!"

Montree made a face back at Yo...then froze, eyes darting to Good. He ducked his head down, pretending to be interested in his food.

Good smiled at how adorable Montree was being. He'd friended Montree on Facebook a couple weeks earlier, and the two had been flirting back and forth with each other. Then Good asked Montree to do a lantern with him on the second day of the festival, since he was doing one the first day with his sister. Ever since that conversation, Montree got flustered whenever Good got close.

"I'll be waiting with a lantern tonight, Montree," Good told the ladyboy, biting back a smirk when he saw the way Montree shivered at his voice

"I'll be waiting with a lantern tonight, Montree," Good told the ladyboy, biting back a smirk when he saw the way Montree shivered at his voice. "See you later, Yo."

"Yeah," Yo shot Montree an odd look. "See you, Good." After Good walked back the way he'd come, Yo turned on Montree. "Explain that!! What's going on between you two?? And why are you acting so frikkin shy when you're the most outgoing person I know??"