Cherry Blossoms

"Are you sure you wanted us to come along?" Ming asked quietly, shifting in the seat next to Yo

"Are you sure you wanted us to come along?" Ming asked quietly, shifting in the seat next to Yo. He craned his neck to look across the aisle, smiling at Kit. Kit smiled back before going back to talking to Pha. "And why aren't we sitting with our boyfriends?"

"P'Pha's my fiance, Ming," Yo corrected him. "And we don't spend much time together lately." He pouted pathetically at his friend. "Why? Don't you like me anymore?"

Ming glowered. "Seriously? Using your Bambi eyes on me?"

"...I actually wasn't trying to do that this time..."

"You still did, but...eh," Ming draped his arm over Yo's shoulders, letting his friend lean against him. "Forget it. What did the doctor say about the trip?"

Yo rested his head on Ming's shoulder. "He carefully checked me and the baby over, and we're both doing a lot better than most guys would be at this point. We're strong and healthy, so the plane ride shouldn't do anything harmful."

"Helps that you're only about five months along," Ming added, relaxing back in his seat. "So, whose idea was it to get first class tickets?"

"P'Pha bought them like this. I convinced him to invite you and P'Kit along, too."

"Why not P'Forth and P'Beam?"

"Are you kidding??" Yo scrunched his nose up in disgust. "I think they're the only ones that have been outdoing me and P'Pha in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. And they don't keep it solely in the bedroom."

Ming swallowed, hoping Yo didn't look at his face. He'd know right away that Kit and he had been frisky where they could've gotten caught. "That's...bad."

Yo was silent for a moment. Then, "Ming, you're way too horny for your own good."

"Yo!"

"What'd he say?" Kit asked from across the aisle, frowning in concern.

Ming's face was a deep, lobster red. "Nothing. You don't want to know." Please don't ask me again...

"Where'd you do it at?" Yo asked in a whisper, eyeing Ming oddly.

"...the beach..."

"Oh, on your birthday?"

Ming sighed and nodded. "Yeah...it was actually pretty amazing."

"Please tell me you had it planned ahead of time and you used lube."

"...uh..."

"Ming," Yo shook his head in amusement. "Next time, use lube. It makes it easier, and it's not as painful to walk the next day."

"When did you and P'Pha do it without lube??"

"In the bathtub one time. Let me tell you, water does not ease the way very well."