Calm Before The Storm

Good was taking photos with his phone, and would not stop. Yo had invited the 4F group to another lunch, but only Good, Ming, and Nate had been able to show up, so Yo had sneakily asked Montree to come to lunch with him. The ladyboy, not knowing the guy he was falling for would be there, gave an enthusiastic 'yes', chattering about what they would have to eat, and even commending Yo for his excellent work with the university cover group.

Now, Montree was hiding in Yo's side, muttering about 'good-looking guys being overwhelming' and 'too many yummy guys, period'. It was all Yo could do to keep from laughing at his friend.

Good held his phone out, showing Yo a picture he'd taken of Nate. "What do you think, boss?"

 "What do you think, boss?"

Yo shot him a look. Good had taken to calling him boss since Yo was the leader of 4F. Needless to say, Yo wasn't a fan of the title. "It's good. You should've gone into photography."

"Nah, it's just a hobby," Good dismissed Yo's statement. "My dad wants to make me his partner after I graduate. Awesome, right?" He grinned at his phone, eyes flickering to a blushing Montree and back. "Being his business partner means lots of money. I can afford to spoil my future wife."

Montree blinked. Wait...what? "What wife??"

"Yeah. Are you engaged or something?" Yo joked. If he is, then I'm socking him one for leading Montree on.

"No, I'm definitely not engaged," Good chuckled. He sat across the table from Montree, smiling widely. "But...I do have my eye on a particularly attractive beauty. Hopefully, she'll agree to be mine."

Yo had never seen Montree's face get so red before. If he didn't know for a fact that he was only blushing, he'd think Montree was suffering from heatstroke. He pretended not to notice the way their eyes were locked on each other, taking his phone out and using the front camera to mess with his hair. He looked at Good curiously when he heard a 'click', seeing the other had his phone pointed at Yo, a cheeky smirk on his face.

 He looked at Good curiously when he heard a 'click', seeing the other had his phone pointed at Yo, a cheeky smirk on his face

"Trying to look good for someone?" Good teased him, eyes full of mischief.

Yo scowled playfully. "Shut up. As if you didn't dress up for a certain someone?" He jerked his head in Montree's direction. He sniggered at the way Good rolled his eyes, though his cheeks turned red. Yo rubbed at his eyes, irritated. They had been itching and aching since about a half hour ago. Good thing I brought my glasses with me, he sighed to himself, bringing his bag up on the table and digging through it for his contacts case and his glasses case. After taking out his contacts and putting them away, he slipped his glasses on. "Ugh..." he complained, blinking a few times, then frowning. "My eyes hurt."