Law Friends

"Win! Someone here's upset with you."

Yo frowned, turning his head along with Ming and Win to see who was talking. Standing in the doorway to his classroom - it was after class, and the three were discussing the practice schedule for the festivals - were two guys. Only one looked the least bit familiar.

 Only one looked the least bit familiar

"Blue, Sing," Win was surprised. He couldn't figure out why those two were there. Did they have a study group or something and he'd forgotten?? "What are you two doing here??"

"Did you forget? We're supposed to come up with a mock trial for our project," the same guy said. He wasn't pouting like the other one was, just had an amused smirk on his face.

Yo raised an eyebrow at Win. "We'll have to leave time for your projects as well, I guess."

Win scowled the two. They were still standing in the doorway. "Shut up, I did not forget! We were supposed to get together about six Tuesday night at your room, Sing."

The guy who had been talking, Sing apparently, just sighed. "Win, it's Tuesday, and almost seven."

"What???" Win looked at his watch. Then hissed at Sing, "You jerk! It's only four! And Monday!" You and your stupid "jokes", aish...

Sing started laughing. "Almost had you."

Win turned away from them, meeting Yo's and Ming's curious stares. "That's Sing and Blue. Ignore Sing, he's as big a pain in the ass as N'Saint."

"Speaking of that cute little high schooler," Sing grinned at the back of Win's head. "He stopped by the faculty to see you. Looked pretty disappointed when he learned you weren't there."

"Maybe now he'll leave me alone," Win muttered, going back to the calendar he'd been helping Yo make.

Blue finally spoke up as he hopped up on the professor's desk. "He's coming back later to see Lemon."

Win groaned, folding his arms on the desk he was sitting at, then burying his head in his arms

Win groaned, folding his arms on the desk he was sitting at, then burying his head in his arms. "Somebody, make that kid leave me alone!"

"You should give him a chance," Blue huffed. "He's very committed to flirting with you. Haven't you noticed that he hasn't looked at anyone else at all? All he sees is you, Win."