Happy New Year!

Everyone was gathered at the Kongthanin family home for a New Year's Eve party

Everyone was gathered at the Kongthanin family home for a New Year's Eve party. Pha and Yo were the hosts, with Malee being a sweet, cute little hostess. It had taken Yo and Malee the majority of the day to decorate the living room with silver and black streamers, balloons, and even confetti strands draped over objects. Malee, being the spoiled little princess she was, begged and pleaded with James and Lily until they gave in and got a disco ball for the party. They wouldn't be there with them. Instead, they'd be attending a New Year's Eve charity Ball for their hospitals' benefit.

A couple of Malee's friends were going to be there as well, and they were excited about meeting university boys. Malee had taken every chance she could to brag about all the couples coming, and that her P'Yo, Pha's boyfriend, would be there, too. She'd even shown the other girls pictures of the couple, and they'd all squealed over how cute Pha and Yo were together.

Pha was busy being the Fairy Angel Gang's captive as they 'swooned' over him. Yo pretended not to notice his pleading looks, instead talking with Win and shooting little smirks Pha's way every so often.

"-so I hope you don't mind," Win was saying.

Yo snapped back to the conversation. "I think I missed a little of that. What did you say?"

Win rolled his eyes, though his hands were clasped nervously in front of him. "I said, I already promised to hang with N'Saint tonight so his parents wouldn't keep him housebound, so I gave him this address and told him to meet me here for the party. I hope you and P'Pha don't mind."

"Wow," Yo slightly raised his eyebrows. "I'm impressed. You asked him? He didn't say anything?"

"No," Win glowered at him. "It was my own idea. I can invite people out, you know."

"Win, the kid is head over heels for you. Try not to lead him on."

"I know, I know. So far, I've treated him like a senior should treat his junior. Hopefully, he doesn't try anything."

Yo patted Win's back. "I don't think he will. You didn't see how terrified he was back in November. He thought he'd hurt you. Looked like he was close to being sick over it."

Win had an odd expression. "Really? My passing out affected him that much?"

"Winnie," Yo said softly, grasping his friend's shoulders. "N'Saint loves you. People who truly love you would never try to hurt you. I don't think he could hurt you even if he tried. He wouldn't be able to."

Win considered Yo's words. "I don't know..." he looked away. "I kinda like him...but I'm still afraid..."

"Everyone heals at their own pace, Winnie," Yo hugged him loosely. He caught sight of Ming opening the front door, Saint stepping inside with a smile. "He's here," he murmured in Win's ear.