Accident

Sing opened the door and nearly walked face first into a fist. He reared back, eyeing Zee warily. "Uh...hi? Are you going to greet me with a fist in the face when you pick me up for school after this?"

Zee snorted. "I didn't know you were opening the door. I was going to knock."

"Slowpoke," Sing teased, locking the door then heading down the hallway with Zee. "N'Nam messaged me this morning. Said to tell you to remember to charge your phone after this. Apparently it died while you were texting each other last night?" He smirked knowingly at Zee.

Zee sighed, carding a hand through his hair. "Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll charge it during lunch, I promise."

"I'll hold you to that."

"Naggy."

"Because I care about you, moron."

"Really?" Zee trapped Sing against the side of his car, smiling in his face. "How much do you care?"

Sing gave him an unimpressed look. "Enough to knock you upside the head if we're late and you miss the exam I helped you study for. Now move."

"Meanie," Zee wrinkled his nose playfully at him, moving away so Sing could get in the car. "I'll come get you after, unless you already have plans?"

"No. No plans. You're my chauffeur for the day," Sing said, closing the door. He surprised Zee by gripping his tie and pulling his face over the middle of the car, kissing him sweetly. "That's some incentive for you to be there on time."

Zee smiled

Zee smiled. "That's more than enough incentive. I'll be there early if you want me to be."

"Nah. Just be there around five o'clock," Sing chuckled. "I have some new movies we can watch after our work is done."

"Ooo, I can get dinner," Zee perked, driving towards the Law Faculty. "Korean sound good?"

"We had Korean last night."

"You love Korean."

"Let's get something you like tonight."

"Pizza it is."

Sing tipped his head back as he laughed. He was grateful that he'd made the smart decision and agreed to date Zee along with Nam. Things had never been brighter. "Oh," he remembered. "Right. P'Lisa is coming in a couple days to see us."

"Us?" Zee cocked his head. "She knows?"

"Of course she knows. And she's excited to meet you and N'Nam." Sing caught the little smile on Zee's face. "What?"

"Nothing. I just...I haven't told my parents yet."

"Why not?"

"I wanted to wait until you and N'Nam were ready."

Sing forced himself to reach over, placing his hand on Zee's shoulder. "Go ahead and tell them, Zee."

XXX