Healing

When Yo woke up that Saturday, he was disgruntled at being alone in the big bed. Again. This made it the third time this week. Yo rolled over onto his left, facing Pha's side of the bed. Feeling a tiny bit abandoned, and irritated because his boyfriend kept leaving the bed before he'd woken up, he yanked Pha's pillow over to himself and snuggled with it.

 Feeling a tiny bit abandoned, and irritated because his boyfriend kept leaving the bed before he'd woken up, he yanked Pha's pillow over to himself and snuggled with it

It was a poor substitute for the real thing, but...hey, it had Pha's scent at least.

The door opened. "Yo? You awake yet?"

Yo grunted at him. No, I'm not. Go away.

Pha chuckled. The bed dipped as he sat by Yo's side, causing him to roll towards Pha. "Time to get up, sleepyhead."

Yo cracked one eye open grumpily. "It's the weekend. I'm allowed to sleep in."

"It's noon. Aren't you hungry?"

His question was answered by Yo's stomach loudly rumbling. His cheeks turned pink. "Um..."

"Come on," Pha picked Yo up bridal-style, making the younger one yelp and cling to him so he wouldn't fall. Yo eyed his smiling boyfriend unhappily. "I have lunch all ready for you."

Yo's eyes lit up when he saw bowls of Tom Yum, a plate of spicy chicken, a bowl of noodles, and his new favorite - chocolate cake. Not only that, but Pha had even brought back chocolate ice cream. "I love you," Yo sighed happily, hugging Pha.

"That's my neck," Pha wheezed, hugging Yo back. "You love me, eh? All because I brought you your favorite foods?"

"No. Because you're you," Yo said as he was set on a chair.

"And I love you because you're you," Pha kissed Yo's forehead lovingly, brushing his bangs back.

"Great, great, we all love each other."

Yo peered around Pha, surprised to see Kit and Ming sitting in the living room area. "Ming? P'Kit?"

Ming waved at Yo, winking. "Hey, Yo."

"That's another reason I woke you up, baby," Pha said, settling across the table from Yo. "We're all headed out to have a fun afternoon."

"Fun afternoon where?" Yo asked, taking a huge bite of the spicy chicken.

"The spa."

Yo turned his head to give Ming an odd look. "And you agreed to this?"

Ming shrugged. "Why not? We deserve a relaxing day just like everybody else."

"True..." Yo nodded. He looked down, surprised that he'd already finished off most of the food in such a short time. "Um..." he smiled sheepishly at Pha. "Was any of this yours?"

"No, honey," Pha chuckled softly. "I already ate my lunch."

"You ate without me?" Yo pouted cutely.