Discovered

(A/N: Yo, Ming, Suthee, Good, Nate, Aim, Fang, Lemon)

"I can't believe you made a fan page about us!" Yo stared in disbelief at the banner of the fan page the Fairy Angel gang had made. He turned his head, disbelief in his eyes as he looked at a grinning Montree. "Why??"

"People want pictures and information about the eight talented freshmen," Montree shrugged, still grinning.

Cake jumped in with, "And there are a lot of requests for a second performance!"

"Not gonna happen," Yo said firmly, closing the page on his phone and setting it on the table. "Ming and I already promised we wouldn't do it again. We can't break our promise."

Montree and Cake smiled slyly at each other. "So, you're finally admitting there's something going one with you and the previous Campus Moon?" Cake teased.

Yo glowered at her. "I didn't think I had to say anything. You picked me up that one time last week, Mon. Didn't you notice who I was with?"

The two squealed loudly, drawing the attention of the other students in the science canteen, and hurting Yo's ears. He grimaced, clapping his hands over his ears.

"Aish! Are you trying to make me go deaf??" He complained.

"Attention, everyone!" Montree announced. Yo just sat there, letting it happen. Everyone was gonna find out sooner or later anyway, right? "Our dear Science Moon, runner up Campus Moon, is dating last year's Campus Moon, P'Phana Kongthanin!" As the canteen erupted in loud whispers and even some fangirl/boy squeals, Montree rested his chin on his fist and asked Yo, "So have you done 'it' yet?"

Yo felt his face flush and covered his face with his hands. "Remind me why I talk to you again?"

"Bitch, you should be on your hands and knees thanking me! I pushed you into becoming the Science Moon, and thanks to me, you were able to snatch P'Phana out from everyone's noses!"

"...whatever," Yo mumbled, lowering his hands and refusing to make eye contact with anyone as he went back to eating his lunch.

"Can I ask you something, Yo?"

Yo glanced at Cake. "You just did, but sure."

Cake giggled. "I was wondering, why are you wearing pink glasses today?"

Yo blinked at her. Then shrugged. "I dunno...just felt like it. Why?" He frowned, nudging at them with his fingers. "Do they look bad on me?"

"No, no, no!" Cake vehemently denied, waving her hands. "You look really sweet! I was just wondering, since you don't wear glasses much, plus they're pink."

"They, um..." Yo sighed, looking down at his half-empty plate. "P'Pha picked them out for me." He winced as the two started squealing again. "Knock it off! You're hurting my ears."