First Time

A/N: Porn with a plot...sorta. Continue and read to your BL heart's delight. *wink-wink*

Yo kept his eyes shut tight, refusing to open them even as Pha resumed brushing teasing kisses across his jaw.

"Yo...baby, talk to me. What's wrong?" Pha murmured against Yo's skin.

He shivered lightly. "N-nothing..." That was unconvincing even to Yo.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, Yo. I promise, I won't hurt you."

I believe you mean that...but what about when I wake up tomorrow??? Yo's mind exclaimed. He wrenched his eyes open, squinting in the dim light of Pha's room. Before he could even think of saying anything to dissuade the older guy, Pha pressed his mouth to Yo's in the softest, sweetest kiss ever, slowly deepening it into something hot and needy, making Yo whimper and wrap his arms around Pha's neck, securing them together. Screw it...who cares about tomorrow?

He whined when Pha broke the kiss with a soft smack, face flushing in embarrassment from the noise. What the hell was that?? Did that come out of me???

"So cute," Pha whispered, brushing their noses together.

"Am not," Yo complained breathlessly as Pha stole another kiss.

"Mm," Pha hummed. "Yes, you are."

Hands tugged gently at the hem of his t-shirt, and Yo hazily lifted his upper body enough for Pha to pull the shirt over his head, tossing it to the floor, then gasped as Pha bent down and latched onto a nipple, gently sucking at it. "P-P'Pha..." Yo's head went back at the feeling, back arching so his chest was pressing into Pha's mouth. "Ah..." The moans were uncontrollable, pouring free from his mouth as he writhed at the older's touch.

"You like that?"

Yo's answering moan was cut off by clapping his hand over his mouth. I sound like a wanton whore!!

His hand was pulled away. "No, don't do that," Pha kissed the palm of Yo's hand, making his body zing at the feeling of Pha's lips against his skin. "I want to hear you, Yo."

Yo writhed as Pha brushed his hands down Yo's bare sides in a loving caress, eyes following the movement before flicking up to lock with Yo's gaze. Pha kept his eyes on Yo, leaning down to take the other nipple in his mouth. Yo threw his head back with a strangled shout, hands fisted in the sheets at his sides, feet pressing into the bed as his whole body went taut. He opened his mouth to say Pha's name, and all that came out was a keening moan.

He felt Pha pull away and managed to bring his head back around to watch with lidded eyes as Pha divested himself of his own shirt, making short work of his jeans at the same time. Yo licked his lips, suddenly caught in Pha's predatory gaze once again.