6M + 2M

Yo had taken to practically hiding in the apartment now. Yes, he and his family had gotten their revenge and taught that stupid biologist a lesson, but the damage was still done, and people were staring at Yo and Ming when they went out in public. Some even came up and asked dumb questions, like if Yo and Ming were secretly transgender, were they born hermaphrodites, etc... A bold few even tried to touch Yo's belly, just as he'd predicted.

Pha and Kit chased them away, but more took their place.

Yo didn't want to leave the apartment today. He was enjoying resting in his and Pha's big, soft bed, watching anime on his cell phone while Pha cooked breakfast. But he had an appointment with Dr. Jaruji at eleven to check on Love, so he didn't really have a choice.

Ming had an appointment later that day, and Kit was going with him this time. It seemed the older guy was a bit miffed that he'd gotten gypped out of the first one, but he didn't blame Ming. So far, Ming could do no wrong in his eyes, and Kit was bending over backwards taking care of Ming. Ming appreciated it, but was a lot like Yo in the sense that he wanted to do everything he could until he was physically incapable.

Ming: I'm tempted to come hide in your guestroom again.

Yo: Why?

Ming: Kit is trying to get me to eat scrambled eggs, and I really don't have the taste for them today. Yuck.

Yo: 555 That's a problem I had, too. Just tell him it's a pregnancy thing, he'll back off.

Ming: Thanks. So, P'Beam and P'Forth are going with you guys?

Yo: Yeah. Everyone thinks we need bodyguards

Ming: We do. You're not the only one who gets his belly poked at. Just because I'm not showing yet, people think I must be lying. :(

Yo: Assholes >:(

Ming: Yeah... And Kit nearly decked this one guy who was spouting garbage at us when we went to the porridge place for breakfast.

Yo: Jerks like that should be sent to an island set aside for homophobic people. Sheesh.

Ming: You said it. Did you know P'Beam is tagging along with me and Kit to my appointment?

Yo: P'Pha mentioned something about that. What about Forth?

Ming: He has to go to a ceremony at the Engineering Faculty. He's officially the head hazer next school year.

Yo: Hooray for Forth! :D I knew he'd be chosen!

Ming: I'm glad I'm going into my second year and not third.

Yo: Why?

Ming: Head hazer. Apparently, the seniors are all looking at me to be a hazer. How the hell am I supposed to haze anyone when I'm pregnant?? But they won't back down.

Yo: O.O Huh...odd hazers you have, Ming.

Ming: --__-- I know

Yo: So...you're a second year hazer?

Ming: I will be, yeah. How am I supposed to tell Kit??

Yo: You haven't told him yet????

Ming: I don't know how! And I know what he's going to say, Yo! He's going to insist I quit for the baby's sake, but I can't! I already tried!

Yo: Ming, do you want to be a hazer?

Ming: ...

Yo: MING

Ming: Yeah...but I'm pregnant. It's not smart to be a hazer while pregnant.