Cook Out Royale

Beam relaxed in the outdoor egg swing, glancing at Forth every so often

Beam relaxed in the outdoor egg swing, glancing at Forth every so often. The two of them had been so shocked, knocking on the door with Pha and Yo next to them, Good answering it with Montree by his side - with Singto and Krist behind them, welcoming them inside. Beam caught himself before his mouth could drop open. Forth was somehow able to function, giving them a waii and introducing himself then Beam.

"Forth."

"I can't believe a famous actor has PMDS like Yo and Ming," Forth murmured, shaking his head in awe. "Wow..."

Beam wrinkled his nose. "You don't have to sound envious of them."

"I wasn't."

"I don't have those parts," Beam said firmly, rolling over to stare out at the ocean between the bamboo strips. "So forget it."

Forth was suddenly spooning him, an arm over his waist, hand spread on his abdomen. "I wasn't thinking that, Beam. I'm just wondering...how many guys have PMDS, but haven't said anything due to fear of being ridiculed or viewed as a sideshow? It's got to be difficult."

Beam snorted, wriggling back so he and Forth were pressed together. "We saw firsthand just how difficult it is. Poor Yo and Ming...they're going through hell all because of that stupid biologist who couldn't keep his mouth shut." He peered over to the side. Ming and Kit had shown up shortly after the others, and were now sitting under a tree, talking quietly with each other. From what Beam could tell, the visit to Ming's house hadn't been very relaxing. Kit came back to the beach house tired and grouchy, almost like the old him, and Ming had been so quiet and withdrawn, worrying poor Yo. "I wish I could do something for them."

"I know. I do too," Forth said softly.

Beam turned in Forth's hold, facing him. "I can't believe it's July already. The new term is right around the corner!"

"How did we get from talking about Ming and Yo to the next school year?" Forth gave him an amused look. "Can't you stick to one topic at a time?"

"Make me," Beam stuck his tongue out, then yelped when he felt Forth's lips against his throat. "What're you doing??" He hissed. "There are people here!"

"Face the consequences of your actions."

"Fuck you, get off me!"

"Makes me think of us."

Forth and Beam broke apart, startled. Singto and Krist were close by, Krist rolling his eyes at a smirking Singto.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Krist shook his head.

"Whenever I tried to get close to you in the early days, you told me to fuck off."

Krist shot him an unimpressed glower. "Because you were annoying back then. In fact," he added under his breath. "You're still annoying."