Spa Day

"Hello, how can I help you?" Chirped the perky woman behind the front desk.

Yo didn't meet her gaze, instead looking around at what he could see so far. He knew Ming was behind him doing the same thing. Rather than bring them to the same spa as before, one that did not cater to pregnant people, Pha and Kit had brought their fiances to a totally different spa. Both Yo and Ming were a bit on edge about it. Neither liked going to new places at the moment.

"We've booked our fiances the prenatal package, names Kongthanin and Intochar

"We've booked our fiances the prenatal package, names Kongthanin and Intochar."

The lady nodded at Pha's words, typing at the computer. "Yes, here you are. Special request for a warm, not hot, bath afterwards?" She checked, eyes flicking to Pha's.

"Yes," he nodded in confirmation.

"Alright, if you'd just follow Rin to the back to get ready." The lady gestured to a girl waiting by the side of the desk.

The girl, Rin, waii-ed them. "Hello, I'm Rin. Follow me, please."

Yo could not keep up with Pha's long-legged stride. "P'Pha," Yo halted all movement, making a comical face. "The spa equipment isn't going anywhere. Stop walking so fast." Just you wait until after Love is born. You'll be struggling to keep up with me.

"I'm so sorry baby, I wasn't thinking," Pha greatly decreased his speed. He braced Yo's back with an arm, attempting to help with the weight of the baby.

"Oh, that's better," Yo sighed, snuggling into Pha's side. His gaze went around the massage room as Rin led them inside.

"You called and asked that they be given their treatments together, correct?" Rin asked, straightening one of the massage tables.

"Yes, thank you," Pha was relieved they were willing to accommodate all his requests. He knew Yo and Ming would want to be close for this.

Yo inspected his massage table. He hadn't felt comfortable with the idea of being on his stomach, too worried about Love, so he asked to be on his side instead. Ming chose to be on his stomach for his massage, just because he could.

"Alright, if you could help them into their robes, our prenatal massage therapists will be with you shortly." Rin waii-ed them again, leaving the room.

Before long, Yo and Ming were changed out of their street clothes and into the spa robes. Pha carefully helped Yo up on his massage table, heart breaking when he saw the little grimaces of pain on his baby's face, only disappearing when Yo was finally situated on his side.

"Ugh," Yo blew at his bangs. "I'm coming for a massage after Love is born."

"They do postnatal massages here as well."

Yo lifted his eyebrows at Pha. "Then I'm booking one. I'll probably need it."

Pha smiled, brushing a tender hand over Yo's cheek. He noticed Kit struggling a bit to get Ming on the table. "Need some help?"