Courting Win

P'Win

You didn't specify how you wanted the courting to go, so... I thought getting breakfast delivered to your door was a good start. I hope I'm not wrong. ^_^

I ordered chicken porridge with milk tea. I remember you drinking milk tea a lot during high school, so I'm hoping you still do.

Don't overwork yourself! I'd worry so much if you got sick. :(

Yours,

Saint

XXX

P'Win

I saw you drinking the milk tea as you walked to your car yesterday. No, I wasn't stalking you. I wanted to make sure the delivery boy took the food to the right dorm. :) I'm glad you liked the breakfast.

Today, I'm sending you breakfast again, along with some chips for a later snack. It wouldn't do to get hungry mid class. I sometimes sneak a little something in my afternoon classes, sometimes a candy bar or a small bag of chips. I don't really remember you eating chips, so I'm sorry if you don't like them. They're actually my favorite kind. :) Like you're getting a little of me. (That was weird, wasn't it...ignore that part.) I hope you're not allergic to seafood. I'm not sure if prawn chips have actual prawns in them??

If you don't like them, I won't get them for you again. Promise.

Yours,

Saint

XXX

Win: I shared the chips with Sing and Blue.

Win: Just so you know, none of us are allergic.

Win: Blue's face, though. XD "It's pure salt!" 5555+

XXX

P'Win

Not much time to write this note. I'm glad you aren't allergic to the chips. Hope you like today's gifts. :)

Yours,

Saint

XXX

Win: Are. You Crazy???

Win: No. I know you're crazy.

Win: Who in their right mind buys food from Rann Jay Fai as a courting gift??? That place is expensive!!