Presenting...

Yo woke up feeling safe and warm...and achy. He forced his eyes to open, gazing blearily in confusion when he spotted Beam dozing in the chair next to him and Kit in the chair to Beam's left reading a textbook. Yo snuggled closer to the warmth, recognizing the familiar scent of Pha's bodywash and cologne. It was comforting waking up in Pha's arms again, after waking up and not seeing him after coming out of his coma. Yo hadn't been quite sure if he was awake or not at the time...

"Awake?" Kit smiled at him, asking in a quiet voice so he wouldn't wake up Beam or Pha.

Yo blinked sleepily at him, managing a tired smile. "Yeah..." his voice was still rough and uneven after two weeks unconscious. He stretched his legs, then tangled them with Pha's, feeling better with the extra contact. "Time?"

"It's almost lunch time

"It's almost lunch time."

"P'Pha's still asleep??" Yo's brow furrowed in confusion. Why was Pha sleeping during the day?

Kit's face grew solemn and sad. "He...didn't sleep much while waiting for you to wake up. None of us did. We were too scared that any moment could be your last and...we wanted to be there."

Yo understood. He would've skipped sleep to be with Pha if it had been the older guy in a coma. He yawned softly. "Thirsty..." he rasped, craning his neck to see where the water cup had gone.

"Hang on," Kit set his book to the side and grabbed the cup for Yo, placing the straw between Yo's lips. "Here you go."

Yo sucked down a few gulps, feeling very dried out. "Love?" he asked hopefully, his big Bambi eyes pleading with Kit for his baby.

Kit smiled. "I'll go see if a nurse will bring her. Be right back."

Yo rubbed weakly at his nose, eyes following Kit as the third year left the room. It wasn't long before Kit came back with a nurse behind him. She was carrying a small bundle. Yo's eyes teared up at the sight of his baby.

It had been somewhat frightening when he first came out of the drugs, panicking over his flat belly. He'd forgotten for a moment that Love had already been born. Then Pha calmed him down by saying Love was in the nursery with all the other babies, and she was perfectly fine and beautiful. Ten fingers, ten toes, and squishy, adorable cheeks. Poor Yo had still been so out of it and drugged up when they brought her to him, he didn't really remember what she looked like.

"Hi, baby," Yo cooed as the nurse gently laid Love next to him on the bed. He tucked her tiny body into his arms, unable to stop himself from kissing her chubby cheek. She was so small and soft and warm...and all his and Pha's. "I missed you," Yo kissed her cheek again, smiling when she started squirming, turning her head to peck at his face with her hungry little mouth.

 "I missed you," Yo kissed her cheek again, smiling when she started squirming, turning her head to peck at his face with her hungry little mouth