Subspace Part 2

Eyes slowly fluttered open as he yawned quietly, soaking in the peace of the late morning. He stretched lightly, arching his back like a cat, leaving his hands above his head as he blinked the sleep fog from his eyes. He felt calmer than he had in days, since those letters from his dad. It was as if Pha had fucked the stress and pain out of him, leaving no room for anything but him, then the calm and peace Yo had been trying to achieve had filled his every cell.

 It was as if Pha had fucked the stress and pain out of him, leaving no room for anything but him, then the calm and peace Yo had been trying to achieve had filled his every cell

Yo slowly turned on his side, relishing the ache in his muscles as his gaze roved over Pha's sleeping face. After Pha had asked him if he was a sub, Yo had secretly researched doms and subs, and was surprised to find out that the liquidy calm he felt after sex with Pha was him almost falling into subspace. He'd fought against it before, not knowing what it was, and unwilling to let himself be so vulnerable. Then yesterday, his mind had shut down all on it's own and he did a free-fall into his subspace, triggered by just sitting next to Pha and their arms brushing. He hadn't been able to tell Pha what was going on. Everything had felt miles away, and sound seemed to take light-years to reach his ears. He was grateful Kit and Beam had called Pha's attention to his plight. A small part of him had been aware of what was going on, but he'd been in so deep, it had been impossible to break himself out of it without help.

Then the handcuffs Pha had used on him... It was amazing, letting all control go and putting his body and pleasure in Pha's hands - literally. He was still hazy on a lot of what happened, but he did remember the cuffs, and he remembered sitting on Pha's lap facing away, and-

His face burned. I still have P'Pha's cum inside me! Another quick glance at Pha to confirm he was still asleep, then he was silently getting out of bed and walking on wobbly legs to the bathroom.

Strong arms captured him around the waist from behind just as he reached the door. "And where do you think you're going, hm?" The voice growled in his ear.

Yo gasped, immediately melting against Pha's chest, the haze starting to fill his mind again. "P-P'Pha..." he whimpered.

Pha lifted Yo up, carrying him back to the bed. "How rude," Pha clicked his tongue in disappointment, laying Yo down and climbing on top, pinning Yo down. "Hubby was generous to give wifey the cum he asked for, yet wifey was going to get rid of it while hubby was still asleep."

(A/N: Sorry, but whenever I re-read this, I still see Stephanie from Full House saying "How rude." XD)

" XD)