Merry Christmas!

"Sucks that you all have your significant others here, and I'm the only one that came stag."

Yo rolled his eyes at Montree's whining tone. "It's not our fault Good had to go home today, Mon." Sheesh...desperate, much? Don't know why you're still dithering over being his girlfriend or not. Stupid friend. Yo lifted the strand of lights up to Ming, who was standing on a chair to reach the top of the tree. "Here. Do I need to get the other strand out? Or will one be enough?"

Ming shrugged. "I won't know until I get to the end of this one." He carefully wound the strand of lights around the tree, starting from the top and working his way to the bottom. The lights stopped halfway down the tree. "Uh...yeah. I'll need the second one."

"I can see that," Yo snorted, trotting over to the couch where the box of Christmas decorations was sitting. He glanced at Montree, still wallowing in "misery" on the bed. Oh, for the love of... "What do we want at the top? An angel? Or a star?"

"Let's do the star. That gold one you got yesterday."

"I'm lucky to have it. That was the only star left in the store," Yo remarked, walking back over to Ming with a strand of blue lights this time. "I only got one strand of each."

"That's fine. Blue and white go together, anyway," Ming took the end, connecting the blue lights with the white, then winding the second strand around the rest of the tree.

Yo frowned. "Wow...maybe that's too much light?"

"It's gonna look like a lot since I bought a pretty small tree," Ming sighed, hopping off the chair and scooting it back over to the side.

"Hey, how are you gonna get the star on top??"

"I can always pick you up and you can-"

"Finish that sentence, and I'll make you a eunuch."

Ming took a half-step away from Yo. "Or I could lift Montree." The two looked over at said guy, still lying on the bed and ignoring them. "On second thought...I'll just use the chair again."

They soon had the star perched on top of the tree, and the two guys were cleaning up the discarded decorations. Montree had finally gotten up off the bed to help, muttering to himself as he cleaned.

"What time are your boyfriends coming," Montree asked dully.

"About six o'clock," Yo said carefully, eyeing Montree as if he was a bomb about to go off. He picked his phone up off the nightstand and sent a small message to Good, begging him to put them all out of their misery and wish Montree a Merry Christmas. Good messaged back it would be his pleasure. "Sheesh..." Yo fake gagged.

"What?" Ming peeked over his shoulder, and pulled a disgusted face as well. "Huh...We're not grossed out when it's us...I wonder why?"

"Maybe because we're not as glittery about it."

"Face it, Yo. We're nothing but glitter."

"Shut up."

XXX