Good Things

The knock on the door tore Good's mind away from his textbooks and notes. Finals were coming up at the end of the month, and he wanted to make sure he passed every exam with flying colors and make his father proud. He pushed his books away and went to answer the door.

"Delivery for Good Prachaya," a delivery guy stood out side Good's door, holding a small package.

It finally came! Good smiled, signing the guy's clipboard and taking the package inside. He was tempted to open it and check out his order, but...he grimaced, looking at the books and notes on his desk. He had to finish studying first.

He shot off a LINE to Montree, asking if the other was busy studying for finals, too. He set his phone down and went back to writing notes, not expecting a quick reply. His phone went off to his surprise.

 His phone went off to his surprise

XXX

By the time Good got to the Science Faculty and managed to find the classroom Montree had told him they were at, the only ones there were Yo, Fatty, Montree, and the tutor, Book. Good watched from the doorway, studying the guy. Something about Book kinda rubbed Good the wrong way...he wasn't sure why...but...

Then he saw it. Book placed a hand on Montree's back, leaning over him to check his work - leaning too close for Good's liking. Then Montree looked up at Book, listening as Book explained something to him, apparently not noticing how close their faces were. Book leaned in even more, pointing to something on the textbook page. Montree turned his head back to the book, nodding as Book continued to talk.