Duo Appointment

Yo had a good laugh at the t-shirt Kit and Ming had given him, putting it on right away so he could wear it to his appointment

Yo had a good laugh at the t-shirt Kit and Ming had given him, putting it on right away so he could wear it to his appointment. He was still nervous, fidgeting with his fingers in his lap as Pha wheeled him into the elevator, Kit and Ming stepping in after them. What if a crowd of people was outside the hospital again? What if they swarmed them? Tried to touch him and Ming? The idea of people other than Pha putting their hands on him really made his skin crawl.

"Baby, calm down," Pha murmured soothingly, hands kneading gently at Yo's shoulders.

"I am calm," Yo frowned, tipping his head back to look at Pha.

Pha arched a brow. He clearly didn't believe it. "Everything's going to be fine. Dad told me he hired extra security for the hospital, so we won't have to worry about the crowd this time."

Yo breathed a small sigh of relief. "Okay."

"Just bite them, Yo," Ming said in a mischievous voice. "You've done that before."

Yo twisted slightly in his wheelchair, giving Ming an unimpressed look. "That was middle school, you dork. I doubt these people are anything like middle school bullies."

"Yeah, but you still got them to leave you alone."

"For a week. It was you that got them off my back permanently."

Ming snorted, remembering it. "Yeah. Good times."

"You nearly broke your hand, idiot," Yo said dryly. He noticed the confused expressions Pha and Kit had.

"How was I supposed to know he had a rock hard jaw?" Ming rubbed the knuckles of his left hand, making a face. "But damn, did it hurt. He still deserved it, though."

"What are you two talking about??" Pha finally asked, unable to stand being silent any longer.

"Well..." Yo averted his gaze back to his lap. "People liked to pick on me, is all. I thought you knew that."

Pha's voice was annoyed. "No. I didn't."

"Yo is small and cute. The guys in middle school figured that made him easy prey," Ming explained. He smirked smugly. "But they forgot about me. Everyone knew I took Muay Thai, and could easily take down a guy three times my size. So when they bullied my friend," Ming folded his arms, leaning against the side of the elevator, eyes glued to the changing numbers. "I merely showed them what I was capable of. That's all."

"You knocked two of them out," Yo grumbled.

Ming shrugged. "So? It was easier to handle the others that way. Did you forget you had five guys trailing after you?"

"No, I didn't forget."

"Now that I think about it," Ming cocked his head curiously. "You said you took Krav Maga. How come you didn't just get rid of them yourself?"