<3 Daddy's Little Kitten <3

"Mom and dad are staying at a hotel, and not coming back until tonight or tomorrow morning. So," Malee shoved her shoes on her feet, fluffing her hair with one hand as she grabbed a jacket and her purse, running for the door while Yo stood there, amused. "I'm taking advantage of the fact and hanging with my friends. Take care of P'Pha, P'Yo! He's such an overgrown kid."

Yo laughed. "Okay. Call us if you need anything, na?"

Malee bounded back over, hugging Yo, then dashing out the door and calling back over her shoulder, "Have fun! See you later!"

Yo walked down the hallway to Pha's room, opening the door and smiling when he saw Pha was still in bed. Time for my next surprise, he thought gleefully, grabbing a small bag from under the bed and making a beeline for the bathroom. It took him about a half hour to get totally ready: shower, moisturize, dress, then add the little finishing touches. He studied himself in the mirror, refusing to let himself be embarrassed.

He padded over to Pha's bed, kneeling next to the still sleeping guy and placing both hands on his abdomen, kneading it like a cat would. "Wake up, P'Pha," he tried to say in a cute voice. Blech...that's not me. "P'Pha, I have a surprise for you," he used his normal voice, pushing a little harder.

"Mmm...Yo?" Pha squinted over at the clock. "Baby, it's only eight o'clock. Go back to sleep."

"Look at me, will you?"

Pha rolled towards Yo - and froze. "Baby..."

Yo slid off the bed, scampering out of reach. He did a little spin so Pha could see every angle. "What do you think? You said you liked cats."

Pha was speechless at the sight of his baby dressed like that. He had on pink lace shorts, a white crop-top that said 'Daddy's Pretty Little C*m Kitten...Meow', a pink collar with the word 'KITTEN', matching pink handcuffs, fuzzy pink cat ears, and a cat tail tied to his shorts. "You're a kitten?" Pha asked, partly convinced it was a hallucination.

 "You're a kitten?" Pha asked, partly convinced it was a hallucination

"I'm your kitten for the whole day, P'Pha."

"But Malee-"

"Has left for the day with friends," Yo prowled forward, eyes sparkling brightly. "We're the only ones here. Don't you want your kitten?" Yo made cat paws by his cheeks, tilting his head cutely. "Miaow~"

He found himself dragged back onto the bed by one strong hand, straddling Pha's hips, legs spread wide. He ground down shamelessly, hiding a smirk at Pha's groan as large hands clenched on his hips. "Naughty kitten," Pha hissed out softly, trailing his fingers over Yo's stomach under the crop-top. "Teasing your daddy."

"Sorry, daddy," Yo quipped, tilting his head again, looking so much like a curious kitten.

"I don't think kitten's nearly sorry enough for tormenting daddy."

Never thought I'd like calling P'Pha 'daddy' in bed...oh well. The things you learn. "What does daddy want to do to his little kitten?" Yo gently mimicked the kneading kittens would do on Pha's stomach.