Rebellious

(A/N: O.o The picture actually loaded??? I'm gonna go back and try the other two. Sheesh...stupid Wattpad.)

Yo turned his phone off so he didn't have to see the scathing message his father had sent. He knew his dad didn't approve of the singing and dancing, nor did he approve of the friends he'd made in the Science Faculty. It had been like that the entire time Yo was growing up. He could only have friends his dad had approved of: Ming. He could only go where his dad said he could. He wasn't allowed to drive, he wasn't allowed to date until after graduation, and he had to have a bodyguard with him at all times.

Being in university, Yo figured he could be more independent. He didn't have a bodyguard dogging his every step - for which he was immensely relieved, since he didn't need anyone knowing what he and Pha did behind closed doors - and he was able to go wherever he wanted when he wanted, granted it wasn't in the middle of class.

But somehow, his dad had found out about 4F, and the Fairy Angel Gang. He wanted Yo to be a "real man", to marry a girl and have kids, and to take over the business when Mr. Panitchayasawad retired. He was disappointed that Yo had chosen to major in Biology instead of Business, and that his friends were ladyboys and not "normal guys". He didn't even think much of the Moon and Star competition, and even said Yo should've been more focused on other things instead of such a pointless affair.

That was the thing. No one knew what Yo's dad was like away from the public eye. When they were out together, his dad was attentive and kind, treating Yo like his greatest treasure. But once they got home and no one was around, he basically wanted nothing to do with Yo. It hurt for years, until Yo was able to make himself not care one way or the other.

After all, Yo was a perfect copy of his mother. He knew for a fact that was the main reason why his dad didn't want to look at him.

"Everything okay?"

Yo turned his head to smile at Pha. "Yup," he craned his neck to take a peek at Pha's notes. "What are you studying?"

Pha shifted his papers so Yo could see. "It has to do with dehydration and the effects it can have on the body."

Yo nodded. "Sounds like a very not fun time." He turned his phone back on, logging into Facebook to check the main timeline. He blinked, seeing the invitation from Montree to check out a site linked to the 4F fan page. Figuring it was more about how people loved the group, he clicked on the link...

And found a fan site dedicated to him. Pictures and everything.

How did they get some of these?? He wondered, scrolling through the pictures.

"What's that?" Pha asked, looking over Yo's shoulder.

Yo moved the phone so Pha could see. "Someone made a website dedicated to me. Weird, huh?" He laughed, thinking that whoever it was, they were goofy to do such a thing.

"How did they get the one of you and N'Ming?" Pha frowned at the screen. "Wasn't that one of the discarded ones from when you guys were doing a fun photo shoot last week?"

 "Wasn't that one of the discarded ones from when you guys were doing a fun photo shoot last week?"