Sand, Sun, Fun, & Cake

"I think I could've done better..."

Win rolled his eyes. "Saint, it looks fine. It's just a sand castle."

Saint pouted at his boyfriend playfully

Saint pouted at his boyfriend playfully. "Aaaaw, Wiiiin..." he leaned in, giving Win the full force of his Bambi eyes.

"Stop it," Win averted his gaze, feeling his cheeks heat up. "Weirdo."

"Ah, but I'm your weirdo."

"And don't you forget it," Win sniffed, smirking. "So...how come P'Pha and his parents were willing to let us have the beach house for a couple days?"

Saint shrugged. "I guess they were being nice when I asked."

Win slowly nodded, not believing a word. Oh well. I'll find out eventually. He got up off the blanket next to the sandcastle Saint had just built, walking out into the water until it was above his ankles. He heard Saint quietly walking up behind him, and relaxed back against his chest as Saint's arms wrapped around his waist, chin resting on his shoulder. "I don't blame Yo for not wanting leave this place," Win sighed happily, closing his eyes to enjoy the light breeze. "So relaxing..." Saint's lips on his neck startled a giggle out of him, the feeling ticklish. "Hey, what're you doing?"

"You don't like it?" Saint murmured against the skin.

Win stifled a shiver. He tilted his head, giving Saint better access. "I didn't say that." He sighed softly, enjoying the feeling of Saint's lips brushing against the delicate skin of his neck. Saint gently tugged the collar of Win's shirt to the side to get to his shoulder. "Careful," Win warned him in a breathy voice. "We're out in the open."

Saint chuckled lowly. "Don't worry. It's a private beach. We're the only ones here."

True

True...but- Win's thoughts got cut off when he was suddenly engulfed in a warm hug by Saint. Win's arms snaked around Saint's waist tightly. Not sure about being an exhibitionist...even if it's just for the wildlife. He lifted his head when Saint started moving them deeper into the water, slowly, making sure they didn't trip. He breathed a small laughed as Saint captured his lips again, fingers tangling in the older's hair and bringing his head back a bit to deepen the kiss. Win followed the silent instruction eagerly. There was no fear, no anxiety...but a warm feeling of all-encompassing safety.