Shy

"Yo."

Yo scrunched his face up, wanting whoever was calling his name to go away and let him sleep. He grunted at the person, irritated, and rolled over on his back.

Oooowww...

"Yo?"

Go away

Go away...I'm hurt...and still sleepy...

There was a soft chuckle. "Yo, baby. I know you can hear me. Wake up. I got you some breakfast."

Yo sighed softly, reluctantly opening his eyes, and tried to sit up. "Ow..." he groaned, flopping back on the pillows, clenching his eyes shut. My back hurts...

"I'm sorry, are you in a lot of pain?" Pha was concerned, gently patting Yo's arm. The covers were pulled down slightly. "I put some antibiotic cream on it...guess it wasn't enough..."

"You put antibiotic cream where," Yo croaked, voice almost completely gone. He could feel his face getting hot when he remembered how loud he'd been the night before. Ugh...I'm never gonna be able to look him in the eye again!!

"...never mind," Pha chuckled again. "Come on, baby, time to wake up and eat something. You can go back to sleep after you're done."

Yo opened his eyes, gazing at Pha with bleary vision. "My back hurts, P'Pha."

Pha grimaced. "I tried to be gentle..." But you kept asking for more! How was I supposed to say no?? Especially when you gave me those sad eyes...

Yo flailed around for a few moments. Then finally he gave up sitting up on his own, and raised his hands towards Pha, an embarrassed look on his face. "A little help, please?"

"Of course," Pha managed to pull Yo into an upright position while shoving a pillow under his butt at the same time. "Is that okay?"

Yo smiled shyly at Pha, not letting any of the pain show on his face. "I'm alright."

"