Not Giving In

Yo was not about to give in to his father. Instead of even thinking about Kasem's warning from the day before, he chose to focus on everything else.

He followed Dean into the Communication Arts Faculty for an interview. All the members of 4F were being interviewed - even Blue and Apple, both substitute members from the Law Faculty - by film majors. It was a project worth thirty percent of the film students' grade, and was to be uploaded to 4F's fan page on Facebook for publicity.

"Yo," the interviewer, a third-year named Boy started. He was sitting next to the camera currently trained on Yo, another third-year manning said camera, and another third-year holding a boom mic over Yo's head. "What inspired the 'Thank You' performance after the Moon and Star Competition?"

"The Communication Arts Star jokingly said something about us having to put on a big show to thank the seniors for putting up with our crappy dancing and complaining," Yo laughed, glancing off to the side at Ming, Nate, Aim, and Win. The others would be interviewed the next day. "Then she got the other Stars interested in it, and...it just happened," he shrugged.

"And you were elected the leader?"

"Yeah, by secret vote. One I wasn't a part of," Yo said dryly, shooting Ming a look.

Ming gave him an innocent look.

"What's it like being the leader?"

"Honestly? It's a lot of work. I have to make sure everyone's happy with the music choices, pick out complementary outfits, decide the budget for lighting and other equipment, and plan the practice schedule," Yo sighed tiredly. "But it's totally worth it in the end, seeing everyone's happy faces and hearing the crowd sing along with us. I know we're really just a cover group, but it's very encouraging that we've gotten such a turn-out and fan base in so little time."

"The majority of 4F's fans are shipping you with either Lemon or your best friend Ming," Boy was trying not to smile

"The majority of 4F's fans are shipping you with either Lemon or your best friend Ming," Boy was trying not to smile. "What are your thoughts on that?"

Yo made a disgusted face. "Ew. Me and Ming? That's like incest. Ming is my best friend and cousin, like a brother to me. I'd never date him, even for all the riches in the world."

"I can feel the love!" Ming shot at him, smirking.

Yo stuck his tongue out at Ming in return. "As for Lemon, she's a sweet and talented girl. But, unfortunately for our fans, I am very much taken by someone not in the group."

"There are rumors of who your partner is. Care to share?"

"I would be glad to. My boyfriend is P'Pha, Phana Kongthanin. He's a second-year med student, and the Campus Moon from last year," Yo stated proudly.

"Another question from your fans is: Is your name really Wayo Panitchayasawad?"

"Yes. That's my name."