Visakha Puja Day

"Forth...mmmm..."

"Like that?"

"S-stop teasing me!"

Forth chuckled against Beam's neck, nipping until the skin was a dark pink. "But babe, you're so much fun to tease..."

Beam groaned. "Quit riling me up..." he trailed off into a low moan as his boyfriend ground into him. "Ah..."

"How close are you?" He asked as if he couldn't feel Beam tightening around him, body starting to shake. Forth nibbled along Beam's jaw, keeping the med student's hands pinned over his head.

Beam glowered up at him, even as another moan ripped free. "Y-you...mmm...asshole...go faster!"

Forth captured Beams mouth in a deep, hard kiss. "As my darling wishes." He let go of Beam's hands and hooked his arms under Beam's knees, getting a better angle as he thrust harder.

Beam arched away from the bed, crying out partly in surprise, partly from the pleasure coursing up and down his spine like electricity. His orgasm hit him hard and fast, and he grabbed at Forth's shoulders, clinging to him as he kept going until he came too. Beam collapsed back against the pillows, chest heaving as if he'd just run a marathon.

"You've killed me," Beam kidded, giggling deliriously. "I can't even feel my legs now..." I think four times is my limit today...sheesh, he has the stamina of a horse!

Forth gently pulled out, tugging Beam close to cuddle. "Sorry."

"Did I say I was upset about it?" Beam lightly whacked Forth's chest, snorting at him.

"Good," Forth smirked, kissing Beam again just as he was opening his mouth to retort. "Because-"

Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

Beam groaned, reaching over to his nightstand to grab his buzzing phone. Forth stayed at his room more often than not anymore, but refused to move in when Beam mentioned it, saying that he wanted them to move in together when they had a real place to move into. Beam checked his phone and, seeing it was a video call from his dad, accepted it without considering what he looked like or the state his room was in. And totally forgetting about the person on the bed behind him.

 And totally forgetting about the person on the bed behind him

"Beam! Aren't you up yet, lazy boy?"

Forth peeked over the top of Beam's head, eyes widening when he saw Khing's face on the screen. He quickly ducked back down. Beam...what were you thinking???

"Daaaad..." Beam griped. "It's a day off school. I can sleep in if I want to."

"Son, it's Visakha Puja Day. Don't you want to see the parade tonight?"