Chapter 27

All the 9 months passed by and soon I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl while at the same time I knew that German is coming home which made me even more excited.

Right after the day my baby girl was born German and the others came home, but I was honestly too tired to go and greet him since I only gave birth 5 hours ago.

Gül aga made sure that German won't get offended, or worried so he went to greet him and tell him why I'm not at the valide's room as I was supposed to.

Later that afternoon as I was in bed with my baby girl and Mehmet when we heard a knock and German came in.

When he saw us he froze for a moment as he was looking at us then soon a huge happy smile appeared across his face as he walked up to us.

- Boy, or a girl? - he asked after a while of deep silent and just admiring his newborn child.

- Girl - I replied and his happines seemed to grow as I said that.

At this moment my baby girl opened her eyes and smiled up at German while I carefully handed her to him.

Honestly I could never get bored on looking at him with my babies in his arms.

- I've always been daydreaming about having a daughter... That I even have a name in mind... - he muttered after a while.

- What name? - I asked as I looked at him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

- Violetta...

- Violetta... - I repeated - That's really nice...

- Yes... - he smiled and looked down at her - My beautiful baby girl...

He then kissed me on the forehead.

- I love you both, my angels - he smiled softly when suddenly Mehmet ran into the room.

- What about me, dad?! - he asked as he jumped on the bed next to us.

German handed Violetta back to me then he picked Mehmet up and sat him in his lap.

- I love you too, Mr! - he joked as he hugged him tightly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on the two boys were playing outside the garden while I was sitting on a nearby bench, watching them and smiling as how happy they were.

- Angie... - suddenly German turned to me.

- Yes? - I jumped up, but he came closer and kissed me lightly - Oh...

- Before I forget... I'll be waiting for you tonight... - he said as he winked slightly at me.

- I'll be there - I smiled and blushed slightly.

- Good... You know I've missed you so much... Every day... And every night...

- I've missed you too... - I mumbled as I was blushing even more now.

And that night we indeed met up, but when I went to see him Ibrahim was there in the room and bowed when he saw me.

- Sultana... - he bowed, but on his disgusted tone.

- Pasha... - I bowed back.

Since the pasha is on Mahidevran's side he obviously hates me too just as her, but I didn't really care about that. I just wanted to be with German alone as soon as possible.

- Alright, Ibrahim... If there isn't anything more important you can go now - said German and as he did Ibrahim said his goodbye to us then left the room.

As soon as we were left alone German stood up from hos desk, walked closer to me and like a totally different person that was talking to Ibrahim just a second ago he grabbed me firmly and pulled me into his arms.

- Here you are... My Hürrem... My joy... - he smiled happily and didn't even wait for my answer, he kissed me lovingly on the lips - I've missed this... So much...

- Me too... - I whispered while wrapping both around around his neck.

At this moment he picked me up in his arms and layed me down on the bed while kissing me passionately on the lips and neck even more and I probably don't need to explain the rest...