Chapter 185

The next day I left the palace with some servants and Mustafa on my side because he wanted to come with me.

Why?

Last night he heard mine and Gülfem's conversation and he was shocked by that.

----------

- Are you seriously dying?? And why didn't you tell my brothers and my sister yet?! - he snapped at me this morning.

- Mustafa...

- Answer me, Hürrem!

- I just... Want to wait with it until I can be sure that I can tell them... Without crying...

At this point he sighed deeply.

- But you need to tell them as soon as possible...

- And I will... - I nodded.

----------

- Here we are... - I sighed as I got out of the wagon that we were in, but I barely could got out so Mustafa helped me out - Thank you...

- Are you sure this is a good place to be in your state? - he asked.

- It's okay... Some of my friends are working here... So it'll be fine...

- Okay then - he nodded hesitantly - But as soon as you feel bad we're going!

- You talk like my mother back when I was younger - I laughed.

- I just want to protect you!

- I know... And I'm really greatful for that... But...

- Yes?

- Make up with your mother...

- What?! Why?? She killed my...

- She was only helping in that... And besides she seemed to miss you as well...

He looked unsure about this.

- Please...

- Alright, fine... I'll talk to her...

- Good... - I smiled - Now... Let's go in!

But as soon as we were in and only a step away from the classroom once again the pain throug me, making me freeze.

- Angie...

- I'll be fine... Just give me a second... - I muttered as I took a few deep breath and a few seconds later I felt the pain slowly going away - Okay... I think I'm fine now...

- Are you sure?

- Yes...

He just nodded then we went in where Pablo was really surprised to see me at first...

- What made you come here again? - he asked - Not like if I wouldn't be happy to see you though!

- Just wanted to come again... - I replied - It's nice to hang out here and teaching...

- And Prince Mustafa? - he now looked over to him.

I was a little scared of what he's going to say, but then...

- Just wanted to see this school once properly - he said - As the last time I couldn't look around.

- I see. Well... Then you came just in the good time!

And with that we started the day in school and we spent the day there....

----- TIME SKIP -----

Early afternoon someone familiar came into the class that shocked me to see.

- Federico?? - I gasped.

- Angie! - he gasped too then we hugged.

- It's nice to see you! How long have you been here?

- Only a few months and Pablo already told me that you usually come around so I was hoping to see you!

Just then I noticed that Mustafa has been standing next to me, totally frozen and I remembered: He knows about who Federico was to Ludmi.

At this moment Federico looked over to Mustafa really coldly...

- Angie... Can we talk alone for a second? - Mustafa asked before Fede could speak up.

- Yes! Yes... - I nodded as he pulled me away from everyone else to talk.

- What the hell is he doing here?? I thought he isn't even alive! - he groaned.

- Calm down!

- How can I calm down when my wife's ex-boyfriend is right here!?

- First of all... He can't even see her so you shouldn't be worried!

- But!

- Calm down! You're the oldest prince! You shouldn't be acting like that!

- Right... - he sighed - Ludmi didn't even come with us anyway...

- Yes... - I smiled - Just stay calm, if he asks about Ludmilla!

- Okay... - he sighed then we headed back to the others and as soon as we did Fede stood up in front of Mustafa.

- Did I hear that right earlier? That you and Ludmilla...

- Before you'd say anything... - Mustafa cut him off - I did not know that you're alive, or anything like that... But me and Ludmilla have a wonderful family and I always took care of her and always will.

Fede's mouth hung open by that.

- Ehh... Not like if I'd be the one who'd tell you what to do... - he sighed - Just take care of her, okay?

- I will - Mustafa nodded.

In the meantime an aga came up to me with a letter from an old friend of mine who has been living in my village with my mother and sister and she wrote me that Maria died.

Just by reading that I got so weak that I almost fell, but luckily Mustafa was next to me so he caught me and helped me to sit down.

- What happened?? - Pablo asked worriedly.

- Maria died... - I muttered.

- Oh... I'm so sorry to hear... - he mumbled quietly, not knowing what else to say.

- It's fine... It's fine... Just give me a few minutes to get my energy back... - I sighed deeply.

----- TIME SKIP -----

For the end of the day everyone was getting ready to go home when suddenly Bayezid rushed into the school without any warning.

- Mother! - he snapped.

- What is it, son? And why are you do annoyed?!

- Why did you... Take Mustafa with you and didn't even tell me where are you going?! And what is this place anyway?! - he said, literally shouting in anger.

- Stop shouting at me like that, Bayezid! - I shouted back in frustration then after a deep breath I continued - Go back to the palace! I'll come too and then we need to talk...

He grew quiet as soon as he realized that I was serious about this and did how I asked him to do.

When he left I turned to Pablo and Beto who both has been there, ready to say goodbye.

- Thank you both... For letting me teach one last time here... - I smiled at them and hugged both before heading out.

Half way on the corridor I hear Pablo shouting after me on a shaky voice:

- Wait, Angie! Angie!

- Angie... - Mustafa muttered next to me.

- Don't turn back... - I whispered to him, almost crying.

I just couldn't say goodbye properly to them... I just couldn't and I'll never be able to do it...