Chapter 58

Angie's POV:

I woke up early in the morning by a news that I wasn't expecting to happen at all.

- What?! Mahidevran's leaving the palace?!? - I gasped when Ludmilla came into my room with the news.

- Yes, Angie. You heard me right - she nodded - Seems like her and the sultan had an argument last night and things happened... But I don't know the whole story to be honest.

- It's okay, I will go and ask someone who was close to the issue - I smiled.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later I found out about the whole story and honestly... I couldn't be happier at all as Mahidevran was actually leaving that palace! How could I not to be happy about this?!?!

But I have to hide it...

- Don't be too happy, Hürrem - said Mahidevran when we were saying goodbyes - I'll be back... With a powerful prince on my side...

And with that she walked away back to the valide and at this point I realized what she really meant...

This is not going to be good for me if she becomes the new valide as soon as her son will be the sultan... Which I'm really not wishing for and not just because of this, but then that'd mean I no longer have German on my side with me...

But for now I'm happy for what we have right now which is her and her son not being here.

I'm only sad because my kids are sad for Mustafa to be leaving... But they'll come back so it's going to be fine.

Later that day I went to meet Gregorio to the kitchen where I actually found him, Gül again and Seke aga playing, but when they saw me they jumped up instantly... Probably because they aren't mean to be playing here like that at this time of the day.

- Stay calm - I told them - I'm not like Gülsah, or any of those so don't worry!

They all sighed at the same time and sat back down except from Gregorio who came up to me and offered to take a walk outside.

----- HOURS LATER -----

I got back into my room, fully happy and calm until I realized I wasn't alone there...

- Isabella?

- Sultana... - she bowed.

- What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to leave me alone and stay away from my room?

- Y-Yes, but...

- But what?

- But I wanted to be a good help for you... - she muttered nervously.

I didn't say anything, I was just staring at her for a while, then I walked closer to her and looked into her eyes.

First I thought it might have been the valide who sent her here to spy on me, but I could see it in her eyes that it wasn't true because even though she seemed nervous she was still looking into my eyes which she didn't do when she was doing something for that witch.

- Alright - I said after a while - What do you want to help me in?

- Do you believe me?? - she gasped and her eyes lit up in happiness.

- I do - I nodded - What can you do for me?

- Well uhm... I can clean up, give you your messages, I can even get along with your children and... I don't know... Whatever you need from me... I'll do - she bowed.

- I see... Okay... I'll think about what kind of job I can give you, but until then... You can leave.

- Thank you so much, sultana - she bowed deeply again before leaving my room.

I don't know what I should do with her... But she seemed to be fully honest at this time... Though I'll still keep my eyes on her...