Chapter 45

After talking to Pablo about making a painting about us he left and it was me and German left alone in the room.

- You know... I've always wanted to give you something special... But I never really knew what exactly - he said.

- You gave me this ring... - I said as I looked down at my green diamond ring he gave me - Telling me that this is the proof of your love... This is the most precious thing to me since that day...

German smiled warmly then took my hand and kissed it.

- That's really nice to hear. But I wanted something that can remind me about you whenever I'm away from you... And for you... Something that makes you remember... That how much I love you... - he smiled - So I decided about this... A painting for you... And me... That will always remind up about each other...

- You're too kind... - I mumbled as I looked away.

- I'm only kind because you deserve this kindness - he smiled and kissed me softly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I went to find Pablo and when I found him he seemed to be fine, but I know he's hurt. Hurt badly.

- Pablo...

- Don't worry - he smiled - I'll make the best paintings that I can... I promise!

- Pablo, you know I'm not here for this... But to see if you're okay...

- I'm okay. You shouldn't be with me so much as it might could become suspicious...

- I know, but...

- Don't worry about me - he sighed - I'll be fine... And as soon as I'm finished here I'm going back home so I don't need to watch you with him! - he hissed, now getting angry.

- Pablo...

- Now go! Please... I'm going to get ready as I need to start it tomorrow...

I didn't argue with him, I just left him in his room as I didn't want him to get angry, or anything at all to be honest.

But as soon as I came out I bumped into Gülsah.

- What are you doing here? - I asked her - Have you been spying on me?

- What? Of course not!

- Of course... - I groaned as I walked away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Heading back to my room I found Isabella at my door.

- What do you want? - I asked her - Why are you here?

- I uhm...

Just then Gregorio interrupted us and it was her luck that I didn't want to argue in front of him.

- First Mahidevran and now this girl too? - he joked.

- She wanted to get my lover away from me. Of course I'm gonna be like this with her!

- Okay, okay! Easy now - he smiled.

- Sorry... - I smiled awkwardly - Just got a little upset... But anyway let's just talk about something else...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day me and German got together in his room and soon Pablo appeared too with everything he needed to make this painting about us.

He still seemed sad, but he did as he was told so did I as we sat in place as German wanted it and when we were ready Pablo started.

The whole time all I could think about was Pablo and how will he handle this while he's here, but I was truly hoping that he won't do anything stupid, or will he be fine.

Hours passed when we took a break and German pulled me out to the balcony to get some fresh air.

- What do you think about this so far? - he asked.

- I'm kinda excited... - I replied - I'm excited about how will the paintings be done.

- Good to hear because I am too - he smiled as he nuzzled into my neck playfully.

Jesus, I love when he's doing that... It's so cute and I love him!