Chapter 107

The next morning German indeed talked to Ibrahim to get some men to look around for some clues about my family and so far this was my best morning in my entire life.

- You're too sweet, German... I'm serious! - I groaned as I hugged onto him from behind, kissing him on the cheek lovingly.

- You deserve it! And I'm serious too! - he laughed - You're a wonderful and loving wife that deserves the best! - he said while looking deeply into my eyes - I always want to see you smile... All the time... And if you need them to smile again then I'll get them, doesn't matter where they are.

- Thank you so much! This means a lot to me!

----- TIME SKIP -----

If all this crap wouldn't be enough when I arrived back to my room Sümbül aga greeted me with a really bad news.

- Yesterday I've been outside the capital to get some stuff for Mahidevran... When I met Daye Hatun there...

- Daye? Are you sure?

- Yes, sultana - he replied - I even talked to her! She said she's helping a friend out, but I asked around a bit and...

- And what??

- And if this is all true... She's living in an old bar and working as a servant, cleaning and everything...

- But why? She has a whole house, enough money to live her life like a queen!

Which she'd actually deserve as well.

- I don't know, sultana - he sighed again - What will we do?

- Go to see her and ask her why is she there!

- Alright - he nodded and left my room.

What could have happen? Or is she living there because she wanted? But why would she go to work on a place like that after the palace? After all she did for all of us?? I don't understand... I really don't...

I always liked her, even though she was also really cold and never let anyone near her too much... Except Nigar.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I decided to check on Nigar, but mostly Gülsah to see if she didn't kill Nigar yet because she didn't seem so happy when I told her that she needs to look after her until my plan is about to work.

When I arrived I asked the guards and it seemed like everything's just fine.

- Sultana! - Gülsah gasped as she jumped up and bowed.

She really does want to be my servant, doesn't she?

- Hello, Gülsah... - I said as I looked over to Nigar who has been only sitting on the bed and just looking at me - How's it going here lately? Everything went fine?

- Y-Yes, sultana!

- Hürrem sultana... Please, let me out of here and let me leave - Nigar started begging to me - Think about my baby too... Do you really want it to die too?

Now she cought me with this...

- You should be thinking before doing something like this - I said to her then, really coldly - Becaue what you have done in disgusting and I can't just let it go like that.

- Oh, come on! - she snapped as she stood up right in front of me - Don't talk like you're the nicest and the only one that didn't do anything bad so far in life!

- Maybe. But atleast I care about Hatice, not like you! - I snapped back at her, pretty angrily and she sat back down in shock right away - I would never seduce someone else's husband like you did!

- You still seduced the sultan away from Mahidevran!

- They weren't married, or anything like that and besides I didn't need any permission of yours, or anyone else's to make him fall in love with me. He's the sultan and I'm the part of his harem. So this is something I was allowed to do, not like you, who's only some servant and all you should have done for Ibrahim is to bow your head deeply in front of him, but nothing more!

She grew quiet after I finished talking. She probably realized that I'm right and didn't know what to say.

- Now excuse me... - I took a deep breath before heading out of the room, but I got Gülsah out with me - And you...

- Yes, sultana?

- Keep your eyes on her... And don't let her go anywhere alone... Understood?!

- Yes! - she nodded - I didn't let her alone anywhere since you said so earlier.

- Good. Keep it up - I said as I turned around to leave, but she grabbed my arm - What else do you want?

- When can I finally serve you, sultana? - she asked, looking desperate.

- You're already doing it, didn't you notice yet? - I replied to her - You're doing the most important job for me so far.

She seemed to hesitate, but then she calmed down and nodded.

- Thank you... I'll do my best, sultana - she said then kissed my hand.

- Good - I nodded then I left the house, leaving them alone for now.