Chapter 87

After this craziness finished we all headed back into the palace and Aybige was happier than ever and it made me happy to see as well.

Even though Bali Bey has been forgiven he decided to leave the palace and continue working in his home from now.

Later on the valide decided to let her go home to see her family so a few days later everything was ready for her to leave.

- Be good, okay? - I smiled as I hugged her in front of everyone else and whispered into her ear - I'll miss you, girl...

She just smiled and I could read by her expression so I didn't need to hear her speak.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That evening...

- Do you miss her? - German asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

- I do... But I know she'll be fine and so will I - I replied.

- I know you will - he smiled and kissed my head gently - Anyway... Should I get us something to eat?

- Yeah... Okay - I nodded and later on we had dinner and spent the night together.

The next few days were peaceful and things started to calm down luckily.

I've been in so much stress lately that I don't know what I'd do if something more happens here... Seriously.

As the time passed by some things got weirder and weirder with Ibrahim.

- Good evening, sultana - he said on a bit sarcastic voice as he saw me on the corridor - How're you on this fine evening?

- What do you care? You wouldn't have mind if I'd have died back there - I hissed at him as lately he has been annoying me so much.

- I don't know what you're talking about - he said firmly and calmly.

- It doesn't really matter... - I sighed then smiled at him - I never forget... And you'll regret turning against me...

- I told you why I didn't give him the letter - he groaned - Don't start this again, Hürrem!

- They almost killed me and you didn't even gave him the letter, or told him the truth!

He didn't say anything.

- This conversation is going nowhere! I'm leaving! But remember that... You'll regret standing up againt me!

And with that I stormed off as he didn't stop me at all... Luckily so I went straight to where I had to go and didn't piss myself off any longer for now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Sultana... - Bali Bey came into my room the next afternoon and bowed - Sultan Süleyman wants to see you.

- Okay, I'm coming - I said.

- He's waiting for you at the rose garden - he added and with that he quickly left as well.

Later when I was there I first didn't saw anyone and I didn't know if I should look for him until I felt two strong arms firmly around my waits and a soft kiss on my neck.

- Ah... There you are... German... - I sighed as he was hugging me gently.

- Yeah... Sorry for making you wait... - he whispered - How're you doing?

- Very well... Now that you're here... - I replied softly - But why did you call me just like that?

- I just wanted to see you... Should I have any reason to call you?

- No... You don't... Need any reason... At all...

- Good... - he turned me around to face him and kissed me softly on the lips...