Chapter 114

A few more days passed by and things didn't change much, except that Mahidevran was trying to get to live in the valide's old room which I found our when I was going downstairs to look around.

- What?! How dare she do that?! - I snapped when Sümbül told me about the disturbing news - The valide JUST died!

- I know... I think the same... - he mumbled.

- And the sultan knows about this?!

- I don't think he does.

- Of course... - I groaned - He wouldn't let this happen anyway...

- What do you want to do?

- I think you already know the answer - I smirked as I headed to the meeting with German.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day a frustrated Mahidevran came to my room without knocking.

That told me that German finally did something about her plans...

- You did this! You did this, didn't you?! - she shouted into my face which would annoy me, but now this made me so happy.

- I don't know what are you talking about - I replied to her calmly - But you should really keep your voice down.

- I'm not keeing my voice down!! I'm the boss here and not you!!!

- Easy now, Mahidevran - I said, cutting her off - German is the "boss" here and if he says you can't move into his mother's room then you won't!

- I wouldn't have been anything problem and I'm pretty sure you have been crying to him until he did how you wanted him to do as you always do!!

- My dear... If I'd do that you already wouldn't be here... - I said, now coldly - Now... If you don't have anything more... Please leave.

- You can't tell me what to do!!

- What is this shouting here??

Gülfem appeared at my door, looking slightly stressed out as well.

- Nothing really - I replied - Just Mahidevran is being a witch as always - I added while smirking at her.

- Tch! Whatever! - she hissed then stormed out of my room.

- What the hell... - I groaned.

- She's getting on my nerves! - Gülfem groaned.

- Well... This is new - I joked, pretending that I don't know why is she angry.

- She's giving me so much trouble with all the money she's wasting!

- I've heard about that too. Why won't you tell the sultan about it? You're the treasurer of the harem now!

She looked at me with a hesitant look in her face for a while.

- I'm not sure about it... Anyway... - she said then bowed - I need to go.

And with that she walked away.

All the money Mahidevran wasted so far is more than... Than 10 years for a simple family's money! How the hell is she still even here?!

Ugh... Anyway... I think I must calm down for now... Since I'm the one always telling others to be patient... So I suppose I'm gonna be patient too... For now...