Chapter 40

The next day I bumped into the princess again so I decided to talk to her a little bit. Not being a bitch, or anything... But if she's going to say something she shouldn't then I'm not gonna keep myself back.

- Sultana - she bowed.

Nice. She's atleast respectful.

- Good day, Isabella - I replied, faking a smile - How are you doing lately?

- I'm okay. I'm just sad that the sultan sent me away the other day.

It's starting.

- Oh really? I'm pretty happy about it, you know - I now gave her a sarcastic smile.

- Eh...

- I know the valide wanted you to spend the night with him, but I recommend you to not to daydream about him too much.

- Huh?

- He's mine and he loves me!

Little princess was pretty shocked by what I just said, but I enjoyed looking at her shocked face. It was so amusing.

----- TIME SKIP -----

This is not going to be good as this girl keeps on to be around German whenever I can't and this is getting annoying!

Luckily one afternoon I've been at his room when she came and she didn't seem so impressed as I even pissed her off even more by going behind German who was sitting at his desk at the moment and began to massage him sensually.

- Hmm... This is perfect... - he moaned without realizing that the princess is still there - Please, don't stop...

- I won't... - I smiled while I was looking at Isabella from the corner of my eyes and then I kissed his neck which made him go wilder as he pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- I can't work like this - he said after a while - You don't want me to work, or you just wanted to make her jealous?

Damnit! He noticed!

- Honestly?

- Yes.

- It was kinda both - I smiled as I kissed him again.

- I see - he smirked as he was kissing me over and over - Well... You got both then.

- Yes, I did - I giggled as I caressed his cheek - I love you...

- I love you too, beautiful - he smiled - But you really shouldn't be worrying about her too much... She's nowhere compare to you...

- If you say so...

- Yes, I say so. Because no one can be better than you... My beautiful sultana... My sunshine... My everything...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few months later another miracle happened... Well, atleast it was for me and German: Our next son was born.

Bayezid.

The valide and some others are hating me even more than before, but I really don't know why as I love the sultan and I'm giving him all the pleasure and happiness he needs and deserves.

Unfortunately, or not... About Mahidevran's jealousy I can't do anything and I really don't want to either because she amuses me.

Yes, call me evil, but she amuses me pretty much.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When Bayezid was 3 months old German had to go to another war so me and my kids were left alone again, but he told me that he made sure about everything.

- I'll be back in no time, I promise - he smiled as he kissed me on the forehead softly - I'll come back for you, beautiful...

- You better... - I mumbled as I took a hold of his hand and squeezed it tightly.

And soon after this conversation he left for the next... The hell knows for how long.

A few weeks after German and the others left I went to visit Hatice sultana to her palace because she offered me to uhm... Well, to hang out and I just couldn't say no to that.

- Ah! Here you are! - she smiled when we went in with Mehmet, Vilu and Selim.

- Yeah - I smiled.

- I have someone to show you! Well, two people to be exact!

- Huh?

Meanwhile the kids went to the other room to play and when they left two men came into the room and my jaw dropped when I recognized them...