Chapter 139

German's POV:

I heard her placing something down on my desk before walking out and when I turned around I saw the ring on there.

The ring I gave her... Proof of my love...

But do I really want this to happen? Do I really want her to hate me because of another servant?

I don't know what to do anymore... But I have much more important things to care about right now!

Angie's POV:

I can't believe he didn't even react anything again and just sent me away!

Calm down, Angie! You need to be strong! You're the leader of the harem after all... And if anyone sees you weak they'll get you down easily... And you can't let that happen... Mostly not after last night.

Oh!

As I was thinking about that I decided to head over to see Bali Bey and ask him to take me down to the prison.

- Why would you want to go there, valide? - he asked.

- I want to talk to that guy who wanted to kill me last night - I replied - I want to find out who sent him to kill me.

- I-I see... - I mumbled hesitantly - Then come with me... - he said and together we headed tothe prison.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Down there I've already seen Ibrahim's servant at one of the cell's door which made me even more sure that it was his and Mahidevran's idea.

I decided to wait at a nearby corner while they're leaving and when it happened I went in to the cell too to see a boy sitting on the groung, trembling in fear.

- What? Was it him? - I asked while I turned back to Bali Bey who just nodded - This is making me even more annoyed!

I mean they're using a child to kill me?! This is unbelieveable!

What's going to be next?? He'll send his own daughter, or son to poison me?!

- Sultana... - Bali Bey interrupted my thoughts and I decided to walk closer to the boy who couldn't even stand up, but his head was down the whole time.

I went to sit down next to him...

- What's your name, boy? - I asked him nicely.

- Mustafa... Mylady... - he replied shyly.

- Mustafa... - I repeated - Like the oldest prince. Lovely.

He didn't say anything so I continued...

- I know you were the one crying to kill me last night...

That was kinda harsh to start with, but I have no choice.

- Sultana, I... - he stuttered.

- Wait, wait... I know you didn't want to kill me, but you were ordered to do that...

He now looked at me, shocked.

- Listen to me, boy... If you tell me who told you to do this I'm gonna help you get out of here, okay? And I'm not lying...

He looked confused this time and after some moment of hesitating he finally started speaking...

- Ibrahim pasha came to me... With the order... And he didn't accept a no as an answer...

- I see.

- He said if I'm not going to do it he's going to hurt my family! - he cried and I just hugged him.

- Calm down... It's okay... - I said - I'm not gonna let him do anything with your family, I promise...

After he finally calmed down I left his cell, but I made sure that he doesn't get hurt while I'm off and I went back to the palace.

I can't believe Ibrahim did this! He used this boy who's around only 17 years old!

This is just disgusting...