Chapter 121

The next morning I woke up in German's arms and I was happier than ever.

I'm always so worried whenever he's off in a war... That if he's going to be fine, or will he be injured... That he even comes back alive, or not.

It's not like I don't believe in him, but this is natural for me! I'm his wife after all and I love him!

- Good morning, my angel - I suddenly heard him whispering into my ear while kissing my cheek softly - Did you sleep well?

- Amazingly... Now that I've been next to you - I smiled up at him and kissed him on the lips softly - How about you?

- I feel the same way - he smiled - Having you by my side gives me power and happiness... And everything that I need to be completely happy...

I couldn't help smiling like an idiot as he said that.

I was just so happy... I always am whenever I see him and I can be with him and whenever I know that he's here, he's fine and safe.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on after he had breakfast I headed back to my room... Or atleast I wanted to.

But German stopped me by wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, kissing my neck passionately...

- Oh my... - I gasped - G-German...

- How about we do a day like when we first were alone together? - he asked - Just you and me... The whole day... Then when tomorrow the boys are coming back we'll be busy again...

- Hmm... Yeah, you're right - I sighed as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck - Alright... I'm in... But atleast let me tell my mother and Maria that I'll be away for the whole day.

- Alright - he nodded then he shouted - Sümbül aga!

- Yes, My Lord? - he said after coming in a moment later.

- Please tell Maria and my mother that we probably won't meet until tomorrow morning - I said.

- And tell the same to Ibrahim and whoever would be looking for me - German added.

- Alright - Sümbül nodded and left the room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We have been having a good time together when suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

- Who can that be? - German groaned - I told them to not to bother us...

- Maybe it's important - I said and he sighed deeply.

- Okay, fine... - he groaned and an aga came in - Who is it? - he asked.

- Prince Mustafa, My Lord - the aga replied.

- Let him in!

He nodded then walked out and a few moments later Mustafa came in.

- I'm really sorry to bother you now - he said - But I just wanted to tell you that me and Ludmilla's going out to for today... Somewhere to be alone... - he said, directly to me.

- And why are you telling this to me? - I asked, smiling.

- Uhm... Just to be sure you won't look for her while we're out... That's all...

He seemed pretty nervous as he said that for some reason.

- Alright then - I nodded - Have fun while you're out!

He just nodded quietly and left the room.

- What was that all about? - German asked after a few seconds of silent.

- Your son is just so in love that he feels like me whenever I'm around you - I replied firmly.

- Oh really? - he smiled too - Why? How do you feel whenever you're around me?

I smiled at him then I went closer to him and kissed him on the cheek then took his hand and placed it above my heart.

- Do you feel my heart? How fast it's beating?

- I do... - he mumbled then he smiled and did the exact same as me - My heart is beating just as fast as yours...

He then placed both hands on my cheeks and kissed me.

- I'm always waiting for this moment whenever I'm in a war... To come home and have you in my arms...

- Well... Then here it is what you want... - I smiled as I snuggled onto him tightly and the rest of the day went by in happiness.