Chapter 103

A few days later we had the valide's funeral and I've never seen anyone in the palace like this... But it's understandable... All of us were crying...

Everyone was dressed in back and everyone gave the respect for the funeral... Even German's older sister came for the funeral... Who I've only seen... Like twice, or three times in my life.

Ever though I've never really liked her I honestly felt sad too...

I was truly waiting for this to finish because I really don't like feeling this deep sadness... And seeing my favorite people so sad breaks my heart too...

German... And my children...

They all loved the valide so much and they're suffering so much right now... It's awful that I can't help them...

The valide's death made all of us really awfully sad and depressed, but this is how someone's death affect us...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around a week passed by and people started to move on now, but I'm so worried about German because he doesn't come out of his room as much as he did before. He still seems to be really sad... But it's understandable as his mother passed away.

At one afternoon I went to visit him in his room to try to make him feel a bit better...

When I was there he was on his balcony, standing there, staring out to the distance, still seeming to be so out of place.

- German... - I mumbled as I was standing behind him for a few seconds then I went to stand next to him and greeted him properly.

He turned to me and gave me a slight smile before turning back to just staring into the distance.

- German, this is not good, you know... - I continued as he didn't seem to want to talk - Come out to us... Come out again... Your grief makes all of us worried... But mostly me... - I mumbled as I took a deep breath before continue while placedy hand on his back - I miss you, German...

He didn't say anything first, he just turned to me and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

- I'm the luckiest person in this palace... And on the Earth... For having such a wonderful, loving wife like you... - he said then kissed me lovingly on the lips - I love you... And thank you...

- Don't thank me anything... - I smiled up at him - I'm speaking out of my heart...

- And now this is what makes me keep going... - he said - Will you stay with me now? - he asked.

- Of course - I replied as I hugged onto him more.

- Then I shall be focusing you now and be happy! - he smiled then kissed me on the cheek before heading back inside his room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I decided to do what I have to and start with my plans to get Nigar and Ibrahim into my trap... Well, it's their trap to be honest since they were stupid enough to do something incredible stupid like this.

I called for Neftun aga, the one that has been helping me out after Gül aga was sent away and told him to get a few other men and catch Nigar. After that I told him to take her to my house that is in the middle of the forest and don't let her out even for a minute.

No one can see her there and I want to talk to her first before anything could happen to her that isn't the part of my plan.

- Understood, sultana - he said and bowed - And don't worry... I'll do my best.

- Thank you - I nodded and he left.

I really didn't want to do this to Nigar as she has been so good to me from the beginning... But she betrayed me when I really needed the support... This is something that I can't forgive her...