Chapter 197

A/N: I decided to add the music from the show that actually gave me the idea for this chapter so listen to it, if you want :P

Later on I decided to call a fortune-teller to the palace.

I never usually believed in things like that, but whenever I heard about something that this exact fortune-teller said are became true most of the time... So she might calm me down about my children and about German...

She might can make me sure that they'll be fine without me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the fortune-teller came she bowed slightly...

- Sultana... Good afternoon - she said.

- To you too! - I replied - Come closer, please...

She nodded again then as she came closer she started her ritual by taking a hold of my hand.

A few minutes he was dead quiet, but then...

- I see it now... - she whispered whole I was quiet as well - I see everything...

- Tell me already!

- Soon a life's going to end... - she started then she looked up at me, looking a but scared - Your life...

- I already knew that... - I sighed - Now... Tell me more! About my family and my children... And the sultan...

- Hmm...

She nodded then looked back into my hand.

- The oldest...

- Selim!

- Yes... He's getting stronger... And stronger... His power shall rise! But he has to be careful...

- Why??

- His brother... Younger brother... He wants power... More power...

- What?!

- He wants his brother to be dead...

I was shocked by that.

Francesca and Diego was also in the room, but only them because I didn't want anyone else to be here now and they also seemed shocked.

- At some point... One of them is going to die... One of them will kill the other and....

At this moment I got really angry that I grabbed her by her throat tightly.

- How dare you! - I hissed angrily - Who sent you with this? Beyhan sultana??

- That's not...

- Don't you dare lie to me!! I know it was her!! - I hissed as I let go of her - Get her out!! - I shouted and Diego did how I asked right away and took that witch out of my room and the palace too.

In the meantime I stood up and walked around in the room a few times while Fran was trying to calm me down...

- Angie, please... Don't get angry... - she said.

- How could I not to be angry when it's pretty obvious that Beyhan told her to say all that?!! - I hissed - I'm gonna make sure that she's leaving!

- Angie...

- Do not even try to calm me down!

- I don't dare to do that... - she sighed.

I walked back and forth a few times before storming out of my room to get Beyhan and half way I found her...

- You! - I hissed - You sent her here!

- It wasn't her. It was me - I heard another familiar voice from behind me and I turned around to see Sah sultana, German's other sister behind me - Not like if what the witch said wouldn't become true anytime soon.

- That is not going to happen! - I shouted - I'll make sure of that!

- How would you make sure of that after your death? Angeles Carrara...

By the way she said my real name make me slightly shocked.

- How did you...

- How do I know your old name doesn't really matter now. But I just want to remind you that out of the three of us me and Beyhan are the sisters of the sultan.... While who are you? Really? Just a servant who gave birth to 5 of my brother's children. But that's it!

At this point I almost grabbed onto her, but then Violetta arrived...

- Sultana, that's enough now! - she said to Sah then turned to me - Mother, come with me!

And with that she pulled me away from them...