Chapter 36

A few days later I've been reading in my room and was totally in my own world when Violetta came to sit next to me.

- Mother!

- Yes, darling?

- Can I go out to the garden with Bali Bey?

- Huh? Why Bali Bey?

- Ah... Uhm... No reason... - she muttered and looked pretty embarrassed.

I think she likes Bali Bey. This is really cute.

- Well... Let's go and ask him if he has time for you now, shall we? - I smiled as I stood up.

- Yes!! - she screamed happily then we went to look around and find Bali Bey.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Nearby at German's room we bumped into Bali Bey. What a lucky moment.

- Ah! Bali Bey! - I said, smiling.

- Hürrem sultana - he bowed then looked at Vilu and smiled.

- Bali Bey! Can you come with me to the garden?? - Vilu asked without waiting for me to speak more - Pleeease??

- Uhm... Of course if you don't have anything else to do - I added.

- No, I actually don't have anything else in mind at the moment - he smiled.

- Good! Then let's get going! - said Violetta then grabbed his arm and pulled him with her while she waved goodbye to me.

- My girl... - I laughed as I looked after them then I went to do my business.

I know my girl is in good hands as Bali Bey will take care of her.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on I was heading back to my room when I heard the valide and Mahidevran talking and I couldn't help listening to their conversation.

- Did she gave in already? - the valide asked.

- Yes - Mahidevran replied - She's learning our language and everything she needs to know at Hatice sultana's palace and soon she'll join the harem too.

- Great. As soon as that happens we hate to send her to Süleyman!

- Yes, Mylady - Mahidevran bowed with a hige smirk on her face.

I knew it! They're planning to send another girl to him to make him ignore me! Damn witches! I'm not gonna let any of you do that!

I need to know who are they talking about exactly!

I know what I'm gonna do! I'm gonna get Sümbül, or Gül aga to inform me!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later I got to know who's this mysterious girl.

- Her name's Isabella Fortuna - said Gül aga - A castillian princess whom the sultan got as a present a few days ago, but she refused to be a harem lady, or learn our language until now. Seems like she finally gave in.

- I see... So disrespectful - I groaned - And they want to send this girl to the sultan...

- We need to do something!

- And we will... Just let me think - I groaned and Gül just nodded, not knowing what to say, or do while I sat to the sofa, thinking.