Chapter 25

Arriving to his room I knocked and when I heard him from inside I went in and bowed as I usually do when I visit him.

- Why did you call me? - I asked.

- Seems like you got my message then - he smiled, but his smile faded when he saw that I wasn't smiling at all - Anyway... I called you because I need to tell you something...

- What?

- I'm sorry... - he hardly began - I'm sorry... For doing what I did...

I stayed quiet.

- I need you, my angel... I need you in my life... I need you to be next to me... Love me... Be with me... Because you're the only one that can make me the man I am when I'm alone with you... I can only be 100% myself when I'm around you, Angie...

- 100% yourself?

- Yes... What you have been seeing at our first night... And since that night... Is the real me... Not the one that almost everyone knows in the palace and respects...

- Oh really?

- Yes.

- So... That crazy, playful, lovely man is the real you, huh? - I asked cheekily as I caressed his cheek softly which made him tremble for a second then he touched my hand as he continued.

- Well... If you want to call it that way... - he smiled awkwardly.

- This really is not my business that who are you going in the bed with... But atleast you could tell me and not just hiding it... - I mumbled, looking down, but he lifted my chin up and kissed me on the lips softly.

- I love you... - he whispered and pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

- I love you too - I replied with a huge sigh of relief as I hugged him back tightly and a few minutes later I pushed him away playfully - Now what's up with that thing you just said? That you're 100% yourself around me?

- It's all true! - he snapped.

- Oh really??

- Yes!

- Then prove it!

No more help he needed, he grabbed me and pulled me into him then he picked me up, went to the bed, put me down and kissed me passionately on the lips while his hand was on my butt.

- Oh my...! - I gasped - I believe you... - I added while blushing deeply.

- But you know that I'm not finished yet! - he smirked playfully.

- I was hoping you're gonna say that - I smirked back and kissed him again and again...

----- HOURS LATER -----

- This is why I can't live without you anymore... - German said as he was kissing my neck - Because even this is really fun with you... Not just passionate...

- I can agree with you in that - I said as I rolled over to get on top of him and kissed him passionately on the lips.

After a while I heard violin music from outside.

- Huh? Who's playing? - I mumbled.

- It's probably Ibrahim - German replied - He plays really beautifully... I wonder what is he doing in the palace this late at night...

- I don't know... But I don't care at the moment - I said as I layed on him and kissed his nose.

- You're right with that - German smirked as he quickly got on top of me and began to kiss me again...