Chapter 98

After reading Gülsah's letter and she said there she knows something really important of Ibrahim I decided to get her here for a meeting so she can tell me what she knows.

I told Gregorio to make sure to get her to me safely for tomorrow and after that I layed down to rest because I felt so tired.

The next day I went outside to the place where I was waiting for Gülsah to arrive, but after around 10 minutes the agas arrived whom I asked to get her here, alone.

- Where is she? - I asked, surprised, but rather annoyed.

- She wasn't there, sultana - he replied - We didn't find her.

- How was she not there?! Why would she disappear?!

- Angie... - Gregorio mumbled behind me.

- Of course! - I groaned angrily as I realized the reason - She had to disappear!

- I'm afraid so...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Heading back to somewhere that I can actually be alone now to think because this crap is getting on my nerves so bad.

I have no idea what to do and whenever I see Mahidevran I feel like I just want to slap her on the face.

Like right now... Mostly because I heard something from Sümbül that made me want to just kill her now...

- Ah, Hürrem - she smiled - How are you doing on this wonderful night?

- Why did you send a girl to the sultan?! - I snapped angrily at her.

- Hm? Oh! Well, he needs someone to make him happy in a hard time like this - she smirked - We don't want him depressed all the time, do we?

- I'm here for him. But I don't think he needs anyone else - I said, now calmly as I stepped closer to her with a cheeky smirk on my face - Our love is something that you can't ruin...

- Don't think that everything's forever - Mahidevran hissed - Just ask Gülfem about it! Ask her how much she suffered because of me and don't worry... One day you'll feel what both of us felt as well! Or maybe even now!

I was about to reply when I suddenly I noticed the girl coming from behind Mahidevran...

- Uhm... Who did you send to the sultan? Was she Olga? - I asked while smirking at her and pointing behind her.

She also turned around to see the girl coming back and when she went into the other room I heard her as she burst out crying.

Oh well...

- You were lucky now... But don't it's forever!

- Want to take a bet, you witch?! - I hissed.

- Bring it on! - she hissed back and this was the moment when Sümbül appeared next to us then looking up towards the valide's room.

When we both looked up to see German looking down at us with no expression on his face, but his eyes told me everything: Something happened to the valide.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the end we found out that the valide starting to get better as she even moved her hand and squeezed Hatice's hand first then German's hand too.

They both looked so happy... It made me happy too... But Mahidevran didn't seem too happy and this was the best thing I could wish for today...