Chapter 16

I'm 5 months pregnant now and German does everything for me so I can be comfortable enough and he even got me more servants that come to me anytime I need anything, but I think it's unnecessary, but whatever.

If this is what makes him calm then that's fine by me. I'm happy enough that a little guy is growing inside of me... Or atleast I hope it's gonna be a boy, because I heard that if I give birth to another prince this will give me more respect in the whole palace and make German even happier and this is what I really want: make him happy.

But at the same time I'm a bit afraid. Afraid that he might won't love me anymore as I won't be that skinny after giving birth than before.

- My angel...

German whispered as he sat next to me on the bed. I probably have been deep in thoughts for a while now, otherwise he wouldn't look so worried as now.

- Yes... Yes, Mylord? - I mumbled.

- What's the matter? You really don't seem too happy...

- I'm just nervous - I admitted - Nervous because...

German looked worriedly at me as he gently caressed my cheek with his thumb.

- Tell me... Please... - he smiled softly at me and I just gave in. I couldn't hide my doubts from him anymore.

- Will you still still love me when I won't be that skinny like the other girls here? Will you still be on my side, German?

He looked at me with his eyes widen open for a few seconds then smiled warmly at me as he held my cheek.

- My musk... My amber... My being... My love... My shining moon... The chief of beauty... My beautiful sultana... - he whispered and till now I was blushing like mad - I love you more than anything in this world... You mean the world to me... My sun... My moon...

I was now looking away because I was blushing even more than before, but he lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes.

- I love you... I love you from the first moment I looked into your eyes... And I'll love you till the very end... No one and nothing can change on this...

- I love you too...

That was all I could answer as I was so touched and happy by his words.

----- 4 MONTHS LATER -----

- Congratulations - said the midwife after hours of struggle - You gave birth to a healthy boy.

I took a huge sigh of relief as she handed my baby to German first who was happier than ever and as I was looking at them I couldn't help smiling from ear to ear.

After a while he walked next to me and carefully handed my baby to me.

- You'll be a perfect mother - German said as he kissed the top of my head - I love you...

- I love you too - I smiled at him then looked down at my son whom later we called Mehmet.