Chapter 153

Months and months passed by and unfortunately I could barely got near to German after his birthday becaus someone was always there to interrupt... Mostly Ibrahim.

This makes me so pissed because they probably know about what I said to Maria and they want me to do that... You know...

This makes me so annoyed and feeling so worthless and lonely...

Victoria, Fran and the others tried to make me feel better, but it doesn't really work... It's not the same if German would do that to me.

It's just not at all...

----- TIME SKIP -----

This is the night... Our bet... And I lost...

I was all alone and I felt like I'll just drink this damn poinson and die alone!

I've already been crying alone on the balcony and I was ready to do it by now, but right in the last second I heard Victoria right next to me...

- Angeles! - she shouted as she got the bottle out of my hand - What the hell were you about to do just now?!

All I could do at this moment was to stare at her then hug onto her, crying...

- I'm worthless... - I cried - He doesn't need me... No one needs me and everyone would be happier without me...

- You know this is not true!!

- It's true... My children are all grown adults and have their own life...

- This is true, but they still need to learn a lot and this is why they need you - Vic(Victoria) smiled at me - They need you to teach them how to become so powerful like you did... And they need you as a mother too... Even Mustafa!

This made me smile.

- See? And the kids from the Studio too! They don't know what to expect here yet! And eithet do I! We all need your help to learn!

- Vic...

- So get yourself together and don't let your sister to crush you!

- Thank you... - I sobbed and a few minutes later she took me back to my room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I became so angry I decided to call Leonard over to help me and get Maria away from everyone to a room as soon as possible because we need to talk.

I also told him to scare her a bit...

When he came back to me and telling me that he done what I've asked him to so I headed off to see my sister shaking and really angry.

- What is this all about?! - she hissed at me as she came closer, but Leo stood in front of me.

- Be careful with what you're saying to the sultana - he hissed back at her which made her step back.

- Maria... - I started - I've promised that I'm gonna do that... But in the end I didn't because of Vic. And while talking to her last night I realized something...

- What?

- That I'm the queen here and I should be the one being strong and determined here - I said while I walked closer to her - I'm Haseki Hürrem Valide Sultana... As everyone knows me here and I fought so much to get to where I am right now... So I'm not going to give up on everything because of some whore like you!

She was totally shocked as I said that.

- So keep this in mind: The fight for the sultan isn't finished yet... - I said for the last time before heading out of the room, leaving her behind.

----- TIME SKIP -----

3 days later when I was relaxing outside my balcony suddenly Sümbül aga and Beto fell out through the door.

- What happened? Why are you two so excited? - I laughed.

- Maria got locked down last night by the sultan himself! - said both Sümbül and Beto at the same time.

- What?! - I gasped in confusion.

What could have happened? What did Maria do, or German that it ended up this was? Because I'm sure it wasn't anything like him changing his mind and and throwing her out just like that...