Chapter 204

(No one's POV, or Narrator's POV... I dunno really)

4 months passed by and soon Ludmilla's and Mustafa's baby was born and the whole family got together.

German was also there to see his newborn grandchild and since his wife's death this was the first moment when he could smile from true happiness.

The baby was a girl and when it was time for her to be named the father has been walking back and forth in the room twice before he made his decision which made the sultan cry almost immediately:

- Your name should be... Angeles...

The mother smiled as soon as she heard the decision while looked over to the sultan who has been holding his head while trying to hold his tears back, but he failed.

- Mustafa... - he muttered.

He just smiled and after giving the baby girl to he mother he hugged his father.

Either of them said anything to one another, they were just hugging there for long minutes then after they let go of each other they went to the others.

----- TIME SKIP -----

2 years passed by and the sultan seemed to be even more depressed than he was before and even though people were all worried about him no one could help him at all.

His sadness and depression over losing his beloved wife is bigger than anything...

Happiness have disappeared from him life, just as life itself.

I was just there.

The only happiness he had left was his daughter, Violetta.

She reminded him so much of her mother and exactly this is why he could always smile when she was around.

Years has been passing by with German wishing to be by his beloved Angie's side.

He wanted to leave the cruel world, but it seemed like Allah wanted him to live longer...

He also visited Angie's grave every day and sometimes he even took his granddaughter who has been named after her...

- Is this the valide's grave? - the little Angeles asked as she looked up at her grandfather with her big, green eyes.

- Yes, darling... - he sighed - Did you know that you got your name after her? - he asked while looking at her lovingly.

- Yes! Daddy told me about it! - she smiled happily - He also said that she was an amazing and powerful woman too!

- She was...

- When I grow up I wanna be like her!

Hearing this made German sighed deeply and hug her gently.

- You're already amazing... Believe me, princess...

The little girl was 6 years old by now which meant the valide already died 6 years ago.

Since then her daughter Violetta was leading the harem, but she didn't plan to stay in place for too long since her family wasn't in the main palace, but in hers.

She was soon planning to give the place to Ludmilla, as her mother would have wanted it.

Meanwhile Mustafa has already made up with his mother, just as Angie asked him to be years ago.

Hardly, but he could forgive her for what she had done to him and his brothers, but she still didn't go back to the main palace.

----- TIME SKIP -----