Chapter 65

- They want to kill you!! - said Aybige, really upsetly and annoyed.

- What?! W-Why?! How?!

- Please, trust me and come with me right now, before something bad happens!

I began to shake as I didn't know what to do because I only had one way to get out of here and if the girls arrive here I'm done for good.

- Come! - said Aybige as she headed out on the door to look around and when she made sure that everything's fine we headed out.

Aybige was really nice to me, looking out in every corner to see if it's safe and if there was no one near, but we couldn't get too far...

- They're coming... - Aybige groaned - Go! I'll keep them up!

- Be careful! - I said then me and Ludmilla went on another way, but leaving no more chance we headed back to my room.

- What can we do now?! - Ludmilla asked, panicking.

- Calm down! We'll find something out! - I panted - And where the hell is Gül aga, or Nigar?!?

- I don't know!

- Help me barricade the door away!

Ludmilla nodded and we pushed whatever we could to the door so no one can get in.

A few minutes later we heard the girls coming to the door and pushing it, trying to open and I was honest more scared than when the thieves were attacking me. I didn't know how was that even possible.

- Open the door, you killer!! - I heard the shouting, referring to the girl who commited suicide and another girl from a few days earlier who was offending me and I threated her that I'll cut her tongue out for that.

I didn't actually say that seriously, but then someone actually cut her tongue out and everyone thought it was me.

Then the door opened and they all came in while both me and Ludmi grabbed something that can be a weapon.

- You won't get out of here, alive... - hissed one girl who was leading this whole thing, Fatma - Admit it that you're a killer!!

- I-I'm not a killer! I didn't do anything!! - I cried.

- Liar... - she hissed again - But doesn't matter... You'll go to hell anyway!!

Meanwhile the others caught Ludmilla.

- Don't hurt her!

At this point I couldn't think about myself, but her.

- Don't worry, she won't get hurt... But you... - she hissed with an evil grin on her face as she came closer and closer with a torch in her hand.

- W-What are you trying to do with that?!

- You'll feel that soon!

...........................