Chapter 99

The valide's getting better as days passing by which surprisingly makes me happy. It's weird, but this is the truth.

Even though the valide's getting better a few days earlier Ludmilla fell seriously sick too, but the most annoying thing in this is that no one really cares about that... Except Mustafa.

I decided to call a special doctor for her to help without Mahidevran knowing about it and I don't think I need to explain the real reason for this.

- I have no idea what's the problem... - sighed the doctor - But I have something that could help her get better!

- Okay, that sounds good... - I sighed in relief and so did Mustafa as we were together in Ludmi's room right now.

- But I don't promise anything...

- Will you come in with me? - Mustafa asked after the doc left - I'm sure she'd be happy to see you as well.

- Okay, but I can't stay for long as I have some things to do...

- Please, just don't do anything that includes her... She just wants you to do something so she can turn father against you. Do you really want that to happen now??

I was literally in deep shock by what he just say and how he said that.

- Okay... You're right - I sighed - Now... How about we go and see Ludmi?

He nodded as we went it to see Ludmi...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later I headed back to my room, but on my way I noticed Fatma going towards the room where Ludmi was right now and I got a thought:

What if this is all Mahidevran's plan? What if she's actually poisoning Ludmilla just so she'll be away from her son?

I don't know what to think, but I'll ask someone to keep an eyes on this witch Fatma. She could kill anyone!

As soon as I arrived back I told Gregorio to get someone to watch after Fatma because I didn't want him to go.

- Why not me? - he asked.

- Because if even once anyone sees you they'll be sure that I sent you after her... And I don't want to do any trouble for you - I replied.

- Ah... Okay...

- Don't worry about it - I smiled - We'll find out soon if I'm right, or not... But I really hope I'm not...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later unfortunately it came out that I was right and it was indeed Fatma who has been giving something to Ludmi to keep her sick and maybe even kill her.

I decided that next time I'll be waiting for her to go to Ludmi and catch her myself.

The next day I waited in the nearby corner and when I saw Fatma coming me and a guard that was with me caught her.

- What the hell do you think you're doing?! - I hissed at her - Did Mahidevran asked you to do this?! To poison her?!!

- S-Sultana...

- Answer me!! - I hissed at her more and more angrily and I even slapped her while the aga held her down.

- No! - she finally cried out - It was my idea!

- Oh really?! And why the hell would you do this?!

She didn't reply again, just looked down and I knew right away what was the problem....

- Jealousy... Am I correct?

She gasped.

- So I am correct.

Still no reply until I grabbed her...

- Now listen to me very closely... You better keep your distance from her and her room, or you'll get something even worse than what you got the last time...

She started shaking and all she could do was to nod so I let go of her and she left.