Chapter 154

A/N: Just because people were freaking out... Here's the next chapter now xD

A few minutes of thinking I decided to go down to the cells to see Maria and find out more and what happened to her.

Down there the guards lead me to her cell and when I looked in she has been sitting on the ground, looking into the distance...

- Should I go in? - I mumbled to myself.

- I would do that - Sümbül said behind me.

- Hmm... Fine. I'll go in.

He nodded, stepped in front of me, opened the door and said:

- Behave! Haseki Hürrem Sultana's coming!

I took a deep breath before stepping inside the cell and when I did Maria was already standing and looking down.

- Look up... Please... - I said to her and she looked up - What happened?

- What does it matter? This is what you wanted. Now you got it - she said in a really weird tone and she seemed really stressed too.

- Maria...

- But just so you know... It wasn't him to throw me here without any reason. I gave him the reason to do it!

- What did you do? I hope you didn't try go kill him...

- No, I didn't - she smiled - I did something much more easier... And appearently it doesn't going to cost my life...

- What did you do then?

- Well...

----- FLASHBACK FROM MARIA'S POV -----

Again...

The sultan is calling me over and I'm starting to get really frustrated and not just because of that, but because Angie hates me because of all this...

But what the hell am I supposed to do?!

Oh, wait! I got it!

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Hello there - he said with a huge smile on his face as I arrived to his room.

I didn't say a single word to him, but simply bowed.

- What's the matter? Why don't you talk to me?

I took a deep breath before looking into his eyes and saying:

- I've had it.

- What?

- I can't do this anymore!

- Why?

- Why? You ask me why?! Because I'm hurting my sister with this and because...

At this moment I showed him the tattoo on my neck and he shouted right away:

- Guards!!

Two guard ran in and was about to grab me...

- Easy! - I shouted - I'll go myself - I said as I bowed one more time in front of the sultan and walked out...

----------

- And now here I am - Maria finished her story which was pretty weird.

- What tattoo are you talking about? - I asked her - You don't have any.

- That's the point!

- Wait... Did you make one before you went to meet him?! And what tattoo could make him send you here?!

- Safavid clan's symbol - she said as she showed me her tattoo which was indeed the symbol she told me about.

In short this is a clan that are against the sultan and German had a lot of problem with already.

- Maria...

- I hope you can forgive me, Angie... - she sighed.

I was about to say something when we all heard:

- Behave! The Mayestic Sultan Süleyman's coming!

We all bowed our heads down when he stepped into the cell too.

He just looked over to everyone first, then he turned to me and said:

- Leave us alone - he said.

All I could do at the moment was to nod and quickly leave the cell.

I'm seriously in deep shock right now.

Maria risked to be getting executed because of me... And I thought she's with them too, but I was wrong...