Chapter 106

Things are starting to get real bad by now and this is that time when I wish I wouldn't even live in this palace.

Since the valide died everyone is trying to figure out what's going to happen next and if Mahidevran will stay in her position, or not, but unfortunately so far it seems like she will stay.

Meanwhile I keep an eye out on Nigar so she won't even try to escape... I'll be needing her later on...

I really didn't want to do this with her and this is not even only for my revenge, but for the fact that she let Ibrahim do what he did and she even fell pregnant from him which will cause her death.

Hatice won't be happy to find out about this... Which is pretty understandable...

Thinking about this... I'd be mad if German would do something like this... But the only difference would be that he can actually do that... And no one would say anything...

This makes me kinda scared, but I trust him and I know he wouldn't do anything like this to hurt me...

Anyways...

I've been sending out some "spies" to look around and find out more about my mother and sister, but nothing.

They've need looking around for them, but they couldn't go too far away so they didn't find anything about them and it makes me really sad.

Knowing that they're alive and I can't reach them...

- Angie... - German whispered into my ear one night when we were together. I've been trying to sleep for hours now, but nothing's working - What's wrong, beautiful?

- N-No... It's nothing...

- Angie... I know you more than that... I know something's up with you and I won't leave you alone until you tell me - he said as he kissed me on the cheek - What's the matter? Tell me... I might can help you...

- It's really nothing... And I don't think you can help me - I replied and smiled at him - But thank you... You're too nice to me...

- I love you... I want to know everything about you and everything that bothers you...

- German...

- Please...

- Okay... - I sighed deeply then I told him about the thing with my mother and sister and how much I'm worried.

- So this is the problem... - he mumbled - I see it now...

- Yes... I've been trying to find more things about them, but...

- But you couldn't...

- Yeah...

- And why didn't you tell me about this? - he asked as he caressed my cheek softly and looked lovingly into my eyes - You know I'd do anything for you...

- I know... - I smiled slightly - I know...

- Tell me more about them and I'll see what I can do... I have more people to help in something like this.

- Yeah, but...

- But what?

- Uhm... - I sighed and looked down.

- Angie...

- My mother... Never really liked you...

- Huh...

- I mean... In the village we always just heard things about you... Which has never been good...

- I see - he mumbled - And you're afraid of what will happen if we meet... Right?

- Yes...

- Now I understand everything - he smiled - But you shouldn't be so afraid of this...

- But if she finds out that I'm your wife... She won't be happy at all...

- She might won't be happy... But a mother would want her children to be happy... So I'm sure she won't be mad for too long.

- Maybe... - I sighed.

- Now... Don't worry so much and try to sleep - German smiled and kissed my forehead - You need to rest... You seem so restless in the past few days... Was it because of this as well?

- Kinda...

- Then don't... Don't worry anymore... I'll work on this tomorrow and you'll see this'll be working soon and will find them...

- Thank you, German... I love you so much - I said as I snuggled up to him and soon we both fell asleep and now I slept till next morning.